Julia Moriarty - I wonder which way she'll go... - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #46
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Julia Moriarty - I wonder which way she'll go...

She's in qualifying for the 25k in Innisbrook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #47
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 62 62 to Shishkina.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #48
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Julia is the 6th seed in 10k Quintana Roo in Mexico. She plays Steffi Carruthers from Samoa.
She also won her doubles R1 with Carolina Betancourt

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #49
country flag Kəv.

Reached the QFs of that event, still a good effort.

Plays Quintana Roo again this week.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #50
country flag Kəv.

well done to Julia, she won her QF against the second seed 64 64 She plays the 3rd seed Ana Sofia Sanchez in the semis tomorrow and is still in the semis for doubles

GL

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #51
country flag Kəv.

Lost to Sanchez 76(4) 61 Good week though

Shes into the doubles final with Inoue. They play Sanchez/Schipper in the final.

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #52
country flag Kəv.

Julia won the doubles title

Julia this week in 10k Bethany Beach, USA
R1: Moriarty v Li

R1: (3)Molnar/Moriarty v Austin/Rischbieth

GL

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #53
country flag Kəv.

10k Bethany Beach
R1: Moriarty d. Li 60 46 61
R2: Moriarty v (WC)Porter

R1: (3)Molnar/Moriarty d. Austin/Rischbieth 64 36 10-2
QF: (3)Molnar/Moriarty v Muresan/Wu

GL

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #54
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Well done, she's somehow cashed up to keep travelling, but her results are getting slowly better. By this rate in 2015 she'll be in the top 400
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #55
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously have no idea how she's been able to afford to play so much for several years now. But I'm actually happy to see her with some half-decent results. Last week must have been the best week of her career - a singles SF and winning the doubles title. Not too shabby at all really. She made the singles QF the week before and now another win this week.

Careful or Ireland will poach her again
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #56
country flag Kəv.

Lost 36 26 to Porter

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #57
country flag Kəv.

Lost to Ishizu the top seed this week 64 62 in a 10k
Into doubles QF though

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #58
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
WTF?! She's an idigenous Aussie FFS! How the hell can she justify playing for Ireland?? Her mother must surely be Irish born? I love the way she was spunging 25k wc's up till recently.
This reminds me of Abby someone. Another useless mole who ceased playing for AUS & played a couple of tournaments as a Kiwi, before quitting. This Moriarty chick won't last long without her obvious Australian sponsorships. Ah well, not much of a loss.
To suck money and WCs from as many federations as possible

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #59
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She got a WC into Carlsbad qualifying and lost 6-3 6-2.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #60
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

at Sam21 for touting this as the funniest thread in the Aussie section

FYI, I assume that the reason Julia has been able to afford to travel so much and keep playing is because her parents have a very well-established Indigenous art, strategy and communications company, Jumbana, which has an extremely impressive client list and does heaps of stuff, including those QANTAS planes covered in Aboriginal art. See jumbana.com.au