Tammi Patterson - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 05:46 AM   #1
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Tammi Patterson

Thought it was about time she got a thread, she has started to do rather well this season, though its about time. She acheived and ranking a has been travelling in Europe, which is always nice to see.

This week she is playing a 10k in Italy and is currently in the quarter final.

RND1 - Tammi PATTERSON (AUS) defeated Stefania FADABINI (ITA) 6-3 6-4
RND2 - Tammi PATTERSON (AUS) defeated Marcella KOEK (NED) (8) 6-1 6-2

QTR FNL -

Lisa SABINO (ITA) (1) Vs Tammi PATTERSON (AUS)

Good luck
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:18 PM   #2
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Tammi Patterson

Bummer!! (1)Lisa Sabino ITA d. (Q)Tammi Patterson AUS 0-6 6-3 7-6(3)
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 03:00 AM   #3
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Tammi is into the second round of a 10k in GBR after she took out the 8th seed in straight sets, she plays a wc in the second round. Her recent good results will see her break into the top 900 for the first time and if she keeps up this form she will continue to rise, I would like to see her in the top 600 by the end of the year and hoppefully all the other NSW girls will get thir butt's into gear as well.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Tammi had a really good run at the 25k in Wrexham, Britain. This will be very handy points for her...who would have thought Tammi would be making such huge strides and peers like Tyra Calderwood are completely MIA. Hope she keeps it up!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 12:36 AM   #5
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Never seen Tammi play but like how she is going about things. Wouldve been an experience for her to play someone like Sania Mirza.
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 03:18 AM   #6
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

This result will push Tammi into the top 500 for the first time, somwhere in the 470's.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #7
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Can you imagine how ugly the match against Mirza would have been Balls flying over the fence I would say.

Keep going Tammi. Your results this year have been great, hope she can puch inside the top 400 by years end.
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 06:35 AM   #8
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Tammi just beat Cavaday 36 63 63 in Cairns R2

14 more points to the ranking

Imagine how fast the courts are playing up there with the heat... she must be smacking that ball.
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #9
country flag Mana

With this weeks effort she should move up to about #415.

Top 400 by seasons end is a lock.

Next goal, top 350
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 08:15 AM   #10
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

This is a really great result. I seem to remember her overseas results at the start of the year were really shit - took her ages to start knocking up some wins. And now this?

She might be our 4th best young'un soon: behind Sally, Olivia and Jess and ahead of Marija, Monika and Izzy. Who woulda guessed??
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I always hoped Tammi could produce these results....she had potential when she was younger and used to hit the ball pretty hard and flat....had so many injury worries over the years, glad to see she is making some progress!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #12
country flag Mana

Rick - I think Tammi's problem in the past is that she had zero margin for error on her shots. Flat serve, fore hand & back hand. If she nails it, it's a winner.. If not she's sending it over the fence.

Not to mention always being a little out of shape.

Seeing recent photo's of her, she seems to have really trimmed down.

If I had to liken her to a player now, I would say Mel South. Big game, never been able to put it together.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #13
country flag Mana

Tammi made the semi finals last week and is into the quarter finals this week.

At this rate she will soar inside the top 300 by the end of the year.

She must be gaurenteed at least a QWC into the AO next year
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #14
country flag jack21

She will be pretty much top of the list for a QWC. I'd like to see her face Liv in the QFs.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #15
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Massive amount of improvement from Tammi this year Goes to show that hard work and dedication pay off, as does travel and having a crack overseas. Top 300 is certainly a realistic prospect by year's end.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote