Schedule till Wimbledon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
Schedule till Wimbledon?

What will Sabine´s schedule be like the next weeks?

Melbourne
FedCup
-rest 1week-
Dubai
-rest 2weeks-
Indian Wells
Miami
-rest 1weeks-
Charleston
-rest 1week-
Stuttgart
-rest 1week-
Madrid
-rest 1week-
Paris
-rest 1week-
Eastbourne
Wimbledon
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:58 PM   #2
country flag mashasabinefan1

mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Schedule till Wimbledon?

She will be playing Pattaya after AO
mashasabinefan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:43 PM   #3
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

So it will look like this

Sydney
Melbourne
FedCup
Pattaya
Dubai (till here it's confirmed)
?
?
Indian Wells (mandatory for her)
Miami (mandatory for her)
?
?
Fed Cup
Stuttgart (home tournament)
?
Madrid (mandatory for her)
?
French Open
?
?
Wimbledon

Last edited by mk27 : Jan 5th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 02:35 AM   #4
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I would add either Kuala Lumpur or Monterrey before IW/Miami as well as Charleston (she needs to defend her title!)
And I would also add a grass warm up. And she'll probably play Warsaw too, since she's Polish so she should skip Rome/Estoril since playing too much won't be good for her

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 03:15 AM   #5
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I would add either Kuala Lumpur or Monterrey before IW/Miami as well as Charleston (she needs to defend her title!)
And I would also add a grass warm up. And she'll probably play Warsaw too, since she's Polish so she should skip Rome/Estoril since playing too much won't be good for her
Well, not polish, but with polish roots.

But i agree with you, one tournament before IW/Miami, Charleston (of couse) and maybe Warsaw.
She wanted to play in Warsaw last year but then had the suspicion of appendicitis.
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 03:26 AM   #6
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Yeah, but you know what I mean

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #7
country flag mk27

She will play Kuala Lumpur after Dubai.
So it's Melbourne, Fed Cup, Pattaya, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur

But i think it depends on her results in Dubai if she will be playing in Kuala Lumpur.
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #8
country flag tennisplayer

tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice

she is out of pattaya open and fed cup
tennisplayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #9
country flag tennisplayer

tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice tennisplayer is just really nice

next up dubai i think
tennisplayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #10
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisplayer View Post
she is out of pattaya open and fed cup
Yes, she is out of Fed Cup, but out of Pattaya.
Where did you read this?
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #11
country flag hellas719

I thought she wasn't playing Fed Cup so she could play in Pattaya City

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:44 PM   #12
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I always wanted to see her in my country, Istanbul Cup but our organizers, sponsors and complexs are sucks so It's just a dream for me
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #13
country flag mk27

Sabine confirmed Pattaya City, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur as her next tournaments on facebook.
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 07:34 PM   #14
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCologne View Post
What will Sabine´s schedule be like the next weeks?

Melbourne
FedCup
-rest 1week-
Dubai
-rest 2weeks-
Indian Wells
Miami
-rest 1weeks-
Charleston
-rest 1week-
Stuttgart
-rest 1week-
Madrid
-rest 1week-
Paris
-rest 1week-
Eastbourne
Wimbledon
I want Sabine to win a major this year, but I would dearly love to see Sabine win my favorite tournament, Indian Wells. Go Sabine
is1531 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote