Wednesday OOP & Scores - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:08 AM   #286
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wednesday OOP & Scores

Bad miss bp
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:08 AM   #287
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

Thanks and go kimi!
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:08 AM   #288
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Date is the smartest player on tour
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:08 AM   #289
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful play again deuce
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:09 AM   #290
country flag mauresmofan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack daniels View Post
Date is the smartest player on tour
I think you're right she's breaking Razzano down 5-1*
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #291
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Date's got game
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #292
country flag mauresmofan

Razzano has to go for broke and she knows it
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:12 AM   #293
country flag mauresmofan

Serve it out Kimiko believe in yourself! 5*-2
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:12 AM   #294
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post
I think you're right she's breaking Razzano down 5-1*
Years of experience showing, some lovely angles. Good to watch
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:12 AM   #295
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly how you'll beat Kimiko though, swing for the fences and make them
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:12 AM   #296
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Serve it out now Kimiko.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #297
country flag mauresmofan

Shit my livefeed stopped working great timing!
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:16 AM   #298
country flag mauresmofan

I love her come ons she sounds like a child