The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #616
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2010

Good win ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 04:07 PM   #617
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

French Open: Bethanie Mattek-Sands Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:05 AM ET

A variety of your favorite American players will be blogging for USTA.com during the 2010 French Open in Paris. Check back daily to see who is blogging next!

One of the fans called me the Lady Gaga of tennis and I take that as a big compliment. She's really out there with her stuff and I really like her music. (was it you, Matt?)

Some of the players are doing karaoke here on video and I haven't done it yet, but if I do it I'm going to have pick a Lady Gaga song now
I think that Venus Williams' new dress is great. I wore a similar dress at the US Open a few years ago and I got a little flack for it, but she's on a bigger stage than I am. She going for the unseen underneath look, but the [garments] are still there so she can't get into trouble. Sometimes wearing something is a nice distraction, like you are picking at your strings. I've worn both uncomfortable and comfy outfits. The key is to have nothing falling off.

I was once wore a cowboy hat on court at the US Open and that one I wouldn't wear again. Someone dared me to do it. Once in LA I wore a fedora and I would wear again as I thought it was pretty cool.

I have a sock sponsor called Drymax and they make the high socks especially for me, they are considered tennis socks and I'm the only one who wears them. Hopefully I start a little bit of trend! They are using more colors and now I'm rocking with all black outfits. so I had them make me black socks with pink and red stripes.

When the English go to their races I just love their hats. Plus the have the best gossip in England. I do like to read gossip as it just sucks you in.

Last year Serena and I had lockers next to each and she was asking me about how my husband Justin proposed to me. She's a huge romantic.

He actually never said the words. Will you marry me? He's going to kill me for saying this. Initially he came to the French Open the week before it started and he got stuck at London Heathrow, so he went to Tiffany and Co and got matching rings, He came to Paris, gave me the ring and said, here if you don't like it, I can give it to my little cousin.

Later, I got my diamond after some emotional talks on Skype when we were in London. He took the box out and gave it to me and we just knew. He didn't have to ask, 'Will you marry me? He was confident. But the day we met we knew. We went on three dates before the Australian Open and we talked about everything from pet peeves to kids and we knew it was done. That's romantic.

Justin has a Ford F350 mini monster diesel truck with 40 inch tires and a 10 inch lift. You are the king of the road in that truck. It's pretty much like a tank,. You are literally looking into the sides of semi trailer trucks.

I been playing good tennis this year. I've had tough breaks with draws in singles, but I've beaten some good players and taken some others to three sets. I feel like I'm ready to go up in the rankings and just need a few more tournaments. I lost in the final round of Roland Garros qualies 6-4 in third set, but then got into the main draw as a lucky loser and won my first round match. The I took Shahar Peer to three sets and played really well, but at end of the match it was unfortunate as it was getting dark and it was little hard to see.
Shahar plays Serena in the fourth round and she's a fighter and won't ever give up, so Serena has to be there for every point. Serena has more power, but Shahar will stick around and run down balls and fight to the end.

Yan Zi and I won our doubles match today but Mark Knowles and I lost in the mixed. It's the first time I played with him and we blast a together and hopefully we can play together again.

Yan Zi and I play Flavia Pennetta and Gisela Dulko in the next round and they are No. 2 in the WTA Points race and have won four titles in a row. They've been friends a long time and if you are comfortable with you partner off court, you can be honest on court. Yan Zi and I get along great. I didn't know her that well before this year and now we've gotten to know each other. Her English is good and every day she's cracking me up.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #618
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

genius.

Thanks for posting.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #619
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Gr8 blog

They lost today 7/6 6/0
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:44 PM   #620
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing blog.

Doubles
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #621
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

They were up 5-3 Epic meltdown.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:17 PM   #622
country flag Romina.

Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice

I was the one who called her the "lady Gaga of tennis" She really liked it Now I hope she gets to do the Karaoke!

But I've got one question: that blog is not written by Bethanie herself right? Cause it's looks like a transcript of what she said in RG Radio haha

Anyway, I think Beth is sooo funny : you've got to love her

Last edited by Romina. : May 31st, 2010 at 06:11 PM.
Romina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:53 AM   #623
Praise thy name.

Yeah, that blog does look a little word for word from a transcript of something I read a couple days ago off some RG website. But yeah, Queen Bethanie is the Lady Gaga of tennis!!

Jaja who? When you get fined for your outfits, that's when you're a superstar.

Jaja outfits.
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 11:38 PM   #624
country flag Vwilliamsfan1

Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Beth

Americans
Vwilliamsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 02:42 AM   #625
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Beth

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #626
Praise thy name.

On the Queen's website it says she's playing in Birmingham... I looked on early entries and didn't see her name anywhere... but I didn't look through all the posts. Anyone know if she's gonna play there?
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #627

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

TBE said she was on the Q list for Birmingham, and Leizel confirmed they were playing doubles together there.

Q draw should be out soon. Fingers crossed for a lovely GCC draw.
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #628

[2] Mattek-Sands vs. Sanchez
Dzehalevich vs. [15] El Tabakh

Very little grass court prowess in that group. I'm optimistic.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #629
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Go Beth

She's good on grass right?
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #630
Praise thy name.

Very good draw.

Yes the Queen has a game that's really suited well on grass.