The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2296
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2013!!!

GL Beth!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2297
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

She been off few weeks but i bet she was training xtra hard for win some good match ups at RG. Go, Beth show the new improved YOU!
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2298
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Beth just rolled over LDL with an impressive 6/4 6/1 scoreline She seems to have picked up where she left off from a couple weeks ago
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #2299
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2300
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Awesome job Beth vs. good clay player! American girls on fire & Beth heading back for Top 50!
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2301
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice win Beth

I believe she plays Na next
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2302
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Great job, Beth.

http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/final...d_on_the_rise/

Quote:
Even though Mattek-Sands has played a heavy schedule, she will continue to play doubles with Mirza. But she has decided not to play mixed doubles at the French Open with Horia Tecau unless she loses early in singles, even though they've have success together.

Like John McEnroe, Mattek-Sands prefers playing doubles to practicing as she likes to be in match mode. But that doesn't mean that she won’t put in intense sessions on the practice court, like she Tuesday at the Patrick Mouratoglou Academy just outside of Paris, when she drilled with his most famous student, Serena.

Both are hoping to still be around Paris when the second week of the tournament rolls around.

"She was ripping the ball and she’s feeling good," Mattek-Sands said. "She said, ‘I’ll hit ground strokes all day so just tell me what you want to do.’ So I said, ‘You can crack some to me at net ’cause I’m ready.’ We had a few rallies where felt was coming off the ball and I’m just blocking them back. It was a great practice."

Queen Beth had been practicing with LordRena in Mouratoglou Academy.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #2303
country flag KingOfSwing

Beth such huge huge win over Li Na! Omg this is fabulous win she must feel so awesome
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #2304
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Why is there no posts here?!? 57 63 62 over Na!

Winnable third round too!
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2305
neorules

neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all

Any videos of the li na match available???
neorules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2306
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

Just beat the Argentina Qualifier 4-6, 6-1, 6-3. Lost serve when serving for the match, but got the break to win.

So happy she's into the second week. Another 4th round at a slam. Actually has a good shot at the QF.
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2307
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

YAS! Queen B!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2308
country flag Srodgers

Fantastic Bethanie

Why aren't there more posts here She's doing so good!
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2309
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

And She and Sania are still yet to play their R1 doubles match and it is the second week.

They play tomorrow... This schedule

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #2310
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

What an amazing week for Queen B! If she keeps her current form up, I can definitely see her being seeded at the 2013 USO
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote