The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2011
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

She has Venus R1.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #2012
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, channel Vesnina.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #2013
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be the worst ever slam draw for my faves in my nearly 2 decades of following tennis. I started watching tennis when I was 9 of course

But anyways... Like I said with CO, atleast we'll get to see Queen B on a televised court. I just hope she's fully healthy and puts on a good show... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #2014
neorules

neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all

Bethanie can win against Venus. She lost in 3 at the french a couple of years back. She completely dominated the 2nd set. Venus had no answers. If she would have not tried to go for winners off of of Venus' 1st serves in the 3rd and broke her right away Venus would have caved and the outcome would have been different. As a player you have to recognize the line that separates confidence and over confidence which leads to uneccessary risk.
neorules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #2015
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Bethanie goes all or nothing. She has no line. That's why she loses a majority of matches with a lead. Because you can't hit highlight reel shots all the time. Eventually you start missing and when she starts missing, she doesn't stop.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #2016
neorules

neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all neorules is a name known to all

Gunner-- hopefully that will become the "Old" Bethanie. If she follows the guidelines for closing out when you have a lead, Recognize when you cross the uneccessary risk line, and gets her serve back on track with her old solid basics form, we will see the tennis she is capable of.
neorules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:18 AM   #2017
Praise thy name.

So Beth lost in singles to Venus in 2 sets.

She lost in mixed doubles to Sloane Stephens & her partner in 3 sets.

However....

Beth/Sania won women's doubles over Cirstea/Brianti 6-1, 6-1.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:19 AM   #2018
Praise thy name.

They face Darija Jurak (CRO) & Katalin Marosi (HUN) in R2.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #2019

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Beth seems to be taking the fall season off yet again. No sign of her on the early fall ITF/WTA entry lists .

Unlike the past couple seasons, her singles ranking is very poor atm. So, she may not even make the AO Q's if she doesn't slum it and atleast play a couple ITF's in Oct/Nov :-(.

Hopefully she finds the motivation to play ball this fall .

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Sep 15th, 2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #2020
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I read an article saying she was playing the WTA events is Asia
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
I read an article saying she was playing the WTA events is Asia
Thanks for the info
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #2022

Queen B returns to action this week in Linz! She takes on Karolina Pliskova in the 1st Q rd... GL!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #2023
Praise thy name.

Let's go Beth.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #2024
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Winable match!!! GL!!!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #2025

Beth just won her match against Pliskova 6/3 7/6(4)

It's a clean sweep today for Team USA today over the Pliskova sisters