The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #1801
country flag Romina.

Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

Thank you very much for reposting!

It will be amazing to have as many fans as possible this year participating on her bday gift. And after all the injuries she's been through it will be very special for her
Romina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #1802
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romina. View Post
Thank you very much for reposting!

It will be amazing to have as many fans as possible this year participating on her bday gift. And after all the injuries she's been through it will be very special for her
No problem. We'll try and get involved as well. We all love Queen Bethanie here.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #1803
country flag Romina.

Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice Romina. is just really nice

thats the spirit
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #1804
country flag Romina.

i will post it in here just in case someone doesn't have a FB account and can't enter to "Bethanie Mattek-Sands Fan Club"

1st task for BETHANIE'S BDAY GIFT:

In one or two sentences complete the following: "Bethanie inspires me..."
You can say whatever you like here, from "making high socks a trend" to "never giving up".

In order to make it more personalized, it will be handwritten. So you will have to write it on a white A4 paper with ANY color you like (the more the merrier). Then you will scan it and send it to this email: tennisworld4@gmail.com as an image.
If you don't have a scanner you can take a picture of the paper and send that instead, but if you have one, please stay with the scanner.

Format:

Bethanie inspires me... (this you won't write)

"................................................. "
- Name, Country

It will be immensely appreciated if you send it as soon as you can

tennisworld4@gmail.com
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #1805
country flag Romina.

‎2nd task for BDAY GIFT:

Send me a picture! It could be:

1. One you have with her
2. One of you with a banner/sign/eyeblack patch on/high knee socks ETC.
3. One of YOU.

In the picture you will have to include your name and country (you can do it with photoshop or even paint). If you don't know how to do this I can do it for you.

send it to: tennisworld4@gmail.com

PS. No one except for Bethanie will look at the picture. Rights reserved.
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1806
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news, it looks like Beth pulled out of Doha as I can't find her in the draw

Let's hope for a quick recovery
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1807
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Beth Get better soon!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1808
country flag Romina.

Unfortunately Bethanie had to pull out of Doha to get treatment for her back. She says she is aiming to be go to Memphis. Lets wish her a quick recovery!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #1809

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romina. View Post
Unfortunately Bethanie had to pull out of Doha to get treat
ment for her back. She says she is aiming to be go to Memphis. Lets wish her a quick recovery!
Thanks for the info These next 10 days or so of treatment and rest will hopefully bring her back to full fitness for Memphis
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #1810
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Really sucks. Hopefully she can make a quick recovery and we'll all be cheering for her return at Memphis!
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #1811
Praise thy name.

Bethanie is out of Memphis. Hope she gets better.

On twitter she said she's going through treatment and aims a healthy comeback at Indian Wells.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #1812

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Bethanie is out of Memphis. Hope she gets better.

On twitter she said she's going through treatment and aims a healthy comeback at Indian Wells.
Ouch Lets hope she'll be fit enough to play IW. I wonder if her ranking is high enough to make the MD If not, they'll have to present a WC upon the Queen
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #1813
Praise thy name.

REALLY tough IW draw.

R1 vs Makarova
R2 vs Wozniacki

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #1814
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch Hopefully she can beat Maka
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
REALLY tough IW draw.

R1 vs Makarova
R2 vs Wozniacki

I think she can take Maka, but The Woz is a really tough match up for Beth. Hopefully she's fully fit...GL!