The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #151
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2010

Thank you Queen Bethanie!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #152
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Beth
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:51 AM   #153
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Beth should be VIP !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #154
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup Wrap Up
February 9th, 2010
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the support during Fed Cup! I had a great time being part of the US team. For me it’s such a different experience playing for a team and your country versus always for yourself. Every match was packed at the stadium in Leivin, though we weren’t the ones being cheered for. Every once in a while I would just tell myself they were cheering for the USA and that helped me get through some tight games in my match. I was ready to play the 2nd singles on Sunday but with Mel pulling out the win, Mary Jo gave Christina a chance to get some Fed Cup experience. I wish I could have done that when I was a junior! Doubles has always been fun for me as I love being aggressive at the net. Liezel is very good at court coverage and strategy, I learn new things each time we play…

The Hotel we stayed in was very historic. There was even a signed letter from President D. Eisenhower thanking them for aiding the Americans. It was a very old building and the first thing Justin said when we got there is “this place has for sure got some ghosts flying around”.. thanks babe… on top of that there was a cemetery right outside my window, yikes! However it is most defenitely the biggest room I’ve ever had while staying in France. Great water pressure in the showers and believe it or not, a king size bed… BIG pluses in my book!

I think I can say, on behalf of the team, that we ate enough bread that week to last us a few months. All the fresh French bread and real butter we could want, everyday, with a choice of homemade jams… Pretty much the opposite of my normal diet. Good thing I only stayed there for a week!

Now, I’ll have to tell everyone about our Fed Cup tradition. At least one of the nights, after dinner, everyone plays movie Charades. For those of you who don’t know what it is, there are 2 teams and each team picks about 10 movie titles and writes them down. A person from the other team then has to pick one of the titles that you came up with and get there own team to guess the movie. Only thing is no speaking out loud and no props. Now, picture everybody playing is a super competitive person, trying to win. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Liezel, (who wasn’t on my team) is by far is the most entertaining Charades player and happen to pick the movie title Bangkok Dangerous (a movie title I picked out knowing the potential)… Let me tell you, she tried Everything to get her team to guess, and to no avail. Meanwhile my team is on the floor laughing because she is progressively turning more red and getting more mad at her team for not coming close to guessing. Hilarious! Since the first Fed Cup last year we’ve made a couple rules, the biggest being no foreign films in other languages. Its a little tough trying to act out Cuando Vuelvas a mi Lado….

Im back in Phoenix now and have 2 days until I have to leave for Memphis. Playing doubles with Meahgan Shawnissy there. Like me, she hates when people spell her name wrong!! (haha its really spelled Meghann Shaughnessy) She also lives in Scottsdale, actually pretty close to where I’m at. Though all these months we still haven’t gone out for dinner! we agreed to finally, for sure, do it in Memphis. Like me, she was fighting some injuries in previous years but feeling good so far this year. This will be our first tournament playing together and I still have to ask her what side she likes to play! She was ranked as high as #3 in the world in doubles so I’m really pumped to play and see how we do.

Well, I think thats about it for now. I have to go unpack, do laundry, then repack… plus spend a little quality time with the doggy…. Oh, and take down our Christmas tree… oops

Love it. Definitely calling her Meahgan Shawnissy from now on...
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #155
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting
Mattek-Sands/Shaughnessy

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 02:37 AM   #156
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I think Beth got the last WC for Memphis
She's not in the QD and i remember her saying on her blog she asked for one
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 03:12 AM   #157
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

^

I was going to have a fit if they gave WCs to Vaidisova and Tomljanovic but not Bethanie...
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 03:27 AM   #158
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:08 AM   #159
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Beth drew O'Brien in the first round of memphis

But if she wins that she'll probably play Sharapova in 2R
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #160
country flag hellas719

GL Beth!

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:27 AM   #161
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Kick ass Queen Bethanie!!
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #162

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

I think she can take Katie! I also think Beth could give Maria a run for her money if her defense is at its best

GL, BETH!
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #163
country flag Srodgers

Doubles with Shaughnessy in Memphis
plays Beltrame and Hradecka in the first round
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #164

They could go all the way! Nice 1st rd match up to boot GL!
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 03:17 AM   #165
country flag hellas719

GL Beth/Meg!