2010 Livescore-Thread for ALG´s matches - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:59 AM   #16
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Livescore-Thread for ALG´s matches

3:1 for ALG
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:09 AM   #17
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

from 3-1 to 3-4
she needs to hold now
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:09 AM   #18
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

But now 3:4
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #19
country flag mk27

And she lost the 2nd set 4:6 after leading 3:1
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #20
country flag mk27

And she blow it away
2:0 for Safarova
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #21
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

ALG/King wasted MP and lost in 3 sets.
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #22
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Incredible that Timi and Tax managed to defeat ALG and King, I never saw these two lose before. But Timi/Tax are an incredibly great team!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #23
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be too down about the singles. This match was extremely intense, and really high quality for the most part. Both girls were playing very well. ALG is much much fitter now, and her on court movement was really impressive to me. Her 2nd serve gave too many doubles, perhaps at not the best moments and she got pretty mad at the end which didn't help. But I am optmistic, I think she played well and looked great.

Doubles was crap, they got some horrible line calls at the worst moments ALG was getting furious with the umpire

Photos later, I'm tired now

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #24
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx, that sounds good. She didn't choke set 2 away then?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #25
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the short report Davodus
as i saw your pics and saw her slimer i was full of hope to see her move better this year
i think the movement is still the key of her game, and despite her loose today i´m hopefull now for the upcoming Tournaments - thanks to your comments
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #26
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't choke set 2 at all. Safarova stopped making errors altogether. I hardly saw her make one from about 3-3 in the 2nd until the very end. ALG was still playing well, even in the 3rd set. What it came down to was the Lucie's backhand is a bit better than ALGs forehand, and in those cross-court rallies, Lucie started to come out on top of them all. But, ALGs forehand looked better to me than normal, it wasn't quite as loopy and she was hitting it flatter and with less mis-hits and stuff. I think she played well, I was happy. Her backhand was amazing the entire match, including the amazing running winner she hit on SP in the TB. Her outfit was really ugly though

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #27
country flag to.

to. is an unknown quantity at this point

Can´t wait to see Photos of ALG or even a Video
so sad about ALGs score
to. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #28
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Alg started the match with a break
*1:0
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:24 PM   #29
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

2:0*
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #30
country flag zveeen

*2:1