Updated - Some pics from Brisbane - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:55 AM   #1
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold
Updated - Some pics from Brisbane

Some pics from Brisbane qualifying day one, at my blog http://kickserver.blogspot.com/2010/...sing-2010.html
(Henin, Krajicek, Hantuchova, Dokic, El Tabakh and Wejnert)

Added some second day pics from Brisbane http://kickserver.blogspot.com/2010/...ractising.html
(Clijsters, Ivanovic, Vinci, El Tabakh, Krajicek, Groth and Petrova)

Updated some pics from Tuesday on my blog http://kickserver.blogspot.com/2010/...hree-2010.html
(King, Strycova, Rodionova sisters, Szavay, Govortsova, Clijsters and Rogowska)

Updated - some more pics from Thursday http://kickserver.blogspot.com/2010/...five-2010.html
(Ivanovic, Pavlyuchenkova, Hantuchova, Petkovic, El Tabakh, Brengle, Voskoboeva, Chan and Henin)

Last edited by Oswald56 : Jan 7th, 2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: update
Oswald56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM   #2
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some pics from Brisbane

Thx! Did you see Peng Shuai around there?

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:43 PM   #3
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pics
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:46 PM   #4
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Love the pics, keep em coming

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics!
Anything of Karatantcheva? Either pics or a few words on her match would be awesome.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 02:36 PM   #6
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald56 View Post
Some pics from Brisbane qualifying day one, at my blog http://kickserver.blogspot.com/2010/...sing-2010.html
(Henin, Krajicek, Hantuchova, Dokic, El Tabakh and Wejnert)
Great pix !
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM   #7
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great photos!!!

Do you have any pics of Akgul, please? Did you get to see any of her match?
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 03:19 PM   #8
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

Do you have Chan's pics? thanks
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM   #9
country flag Lennval

Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute

good blog!
Lennval is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold

I took lots of photos but most are not any good. Didn't see Peng; watched a little of Karatantcheva, Chan and Amanmuradova but not enough for any objective comments. Going back again today.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 08:41 PM   #11
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

nice pics hope you can post some more after today's matches
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 08:44 PM   #12
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 09:15 PM   #13
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Good job
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:10 AM   #14
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Great Pics! Thanks.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:01 AM   #15
country flag José Morgado

José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold

No Ana ?