Alize 2010 season - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #856
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of
Re: Alize 2010 season

Uh-oh. Alize loses to Voracova 6-1 6-3, losing 6 games from 3-0 up in the 2nd set.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #857
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

That's dissapointing

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #858
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

no comments at all...

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #859
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Alize .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 12:40 PM   #860
country flag cheikh75

cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice

Only 1 tournament (1 match ?) remaining and the season will be over for Alize....

Not a bad news
cheikh75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #861
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheikh75 View Post
Only 1 tournament (1 match ?) remaining and the season will be over for Alize....

Not a bad news
If she's in the quals for Luxembourg and that's her 1 match...

There's a 100K in Poitiers beginning Oct 25th. I'm sure the organisers would give her a wild card if she asked.

C'mon Alize, let's have at least one more win this year plz.
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #862
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at Renata playing Sara today... how did Alize lose so badly to her? Must have been playing awful tennis.

I understand it's a different day, and I didn't see Alize's match, but still...

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 13th, 2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #863
country flag cheikh75

cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice cheikh75 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyness View Post
If she's in the quals for Luxembourg and that's her 1 match...

There's a 100K in Poitiers beginning Oct 25th. I'm sure the organisers would give her a wild card if she asked.

C'mon Alize, let's have at least one more win this year plz.
Lots of players retire from Luxembourg so I hope that she will be directly allowed into the main draw

Concerning the tournament in Poitier, I'm not sure she will participate. The priority is now to train with the new coach
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #864
country flag cheikh75

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Looking at Renata playing Sara today... how did Alize lose so badly to her? Must have been playing awful tennis.

I understand it's a different day, and I didn't see Alize's match, but still...
The problem is easy : Errani is much better than Alize, so it is not a surprised that she defeated easily Alize

Alize has lost the power to fight against the top 100
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #865
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

She just needs to train a lot with the new coach now!
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #866
country flag cheikh75

Yes, and to improve her physic because she is used to get tired in a match
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #867
country flag HowardH

By the way, Alize lost 4 and 3 to Lisjak in the first round of qualies in Luxembourg .
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 06:28 AM   #868
country flag leftyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
By the way, Alize lost 4 and 3 to Lisjak in the first round of qualies in Luxembourg .
Poor end to the season, assuming that is her last match. I can only hope she gets down to some hard work with her new coach before next January.
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #869
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Any word on which tourneys she'll be starting her season with? I love going to her matches, always entertaining

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:26 PM   #870
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the same here =)

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote