Which slam in 2010 will Marion have the best run? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:40 PM   #1
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute
Which slam in 2010 will Marion have the best run?

I'm thinking AO again.

This year i am positive about marion reaching a quaterfinal at a slam, what are your thoughts?

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:54 PM   #2
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice
Re: Which slam in 2010 will Marion have the best run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PäikesePoole View Post
I'm thinking AO again.

This year i am positive about marion reaching a quaterfinal at a slam, what are your thoughts?

May be AO, I although think so due to her extra preparation, her points to defend; but sure her goal is SF at least. But only with the time we will see. Foget about RG
Leucoptera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 02:22 AM   #3
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

im hoping wimby, but i wouldnt be surprised if she made another strong run and upset at the AO. she lack of match play makes me nervous because it might hurt her confidence but hey, go marion and make it to the quarters again and win a slam.

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:15 AM   #4
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking5 View Post
im hoping wimby, but i wouldnt be surprised if she made another strong run and upset at the AO. she lack of match play makes me nervous because it might hurt her confidence but hey, go marion and make it to the quarters again and win a slam.
She will have the first 3 rounds to build a confidence, beating low ranking player in the first, Justine in the second and Clijsters in the third. After that, all will be easier

Go Marion, so proud of you!
Leucoptera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:49 AM   #5
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leucoptera View Post
She will have the first 3 rounds to build a confidence, beating low ranking player in the first, Justine in the second and Clijsters in the third. After that, all will be easier

Go Marion, so proud of you!
marion will do well, i agree. but any marion fan could be nervous because last year she had made it to the brisbane final and then had a great run at the AO. this year shes going in with no match play prior to the open and im just hoping shes ready with out getting a warm up tourny in.

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM   #6
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

US Open. If she didnt draw Clijsters last year I think she couldve made the quarters.

Last edited by Ferg : Jan 7th, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
Ferg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #7
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

For some reason the US just came to my mind to.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote