Zuzanna Maciejewska - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #46
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zuzanna Maciejewska

Zuzanna is in 3R of Osaka (Grade A). Her next opponent is Riko Sawayanagi (who was beaten by Ula in Tokyo quallies 4:6 4:6 )
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:54 AM   #47
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

def Sawayanagi 2-6 7-6(5) 6-4
def Dunne 6-1 7-6(5)

SF vs [2] Batra
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:14 PM   #48

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

She gave just one game to Burman
In the final against Japanese girl.
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:28 AM   #49
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
Final

(12)Zuzanna Maciejewska (POL) d. (7)Makoto Ninomiya (JPN) 76(5) 61

Last edited by Jerem : Oct 23rd, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #50
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

comon. well done zuzanna. first ever GA.
where will she be in juniors ranks on monday?

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:48 PM   #51

Top30

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Oct 23rd, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM   #52
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

From the ITF website:

In the girls’ singles final, 12th seeded left-hander Zuzanna Maciejewska beat local player and seventh seed Makoto Ninomiya 76 61 to become the first Polish female player to triumph here in Osaka, on the same courts which saw her fellow Pole Aleksandra Olsza finish runner-up in 1995.

World No. 84 Maciejewska fought through a tough first set but in the second her powerful and efficient shots began to penetrate with greater intensity, never letting Ninomiya back into the match.

“I played a great tournament here and I still can’t believe it,” said the Pole “Ninomiya played a really good match but my serve today was great. The first set I was so nervous but I was able to get it as well as all the tie-breaks in this tournament. The second was easier for me. I was a little bit more lucky and I tried to play aggressive. This tournament in Osaka is really perfect, I hope to come back here next year.

“Today Maciejewska’s serve was very fast, so I did not make a good match from the starting games,” said Ninomiya. “In the first set I was leading 4-3 and I could not hold my serve. It was my big regret today. I want to make my serve more aggressive in the future.”

Source: ITF
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:24 PM   #53
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Top 30

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #54
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Zuzanna is ranked #26 this week
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #55
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

^And 5 '93's will drop off at start of next year, meaning she will be close to top 20. Hopefully next year she can start doing well at junior slams.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #56

She keeps on playing in Japan.
This time G2 in Nagoya (surface: carpet [artificial grass])
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM   #57
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

GL Zuza

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #58

Zuzanna retired at 0:2 in her first match.
She's very prone to injuries.
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM   #59
country flag kriss

kriss is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhyp...eature=related
kriss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:59 PM   #60
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

her serve and fh are really great

her bh and movement not that great
but I am really impressed
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote