2010 Justine pictures thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #31
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2010 Justine pictures thread

Brisbane International 2010 - Day 2, 2010.01.04

mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #32
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

Brisbane International 2010 - Day 4, 2010.01.06

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #33
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

From final.

Last edited by elle-marie : Jan 9th, 2010 at 02:42 PM.
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM   #34
country flag mralas

]Brisbane International 2010 - Day 5, 2010.01.07

[b]
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM   #35
country flag mralas

+5
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #36
country flag mralas

Brisbane International 2010 - Day 6, 2010.01.08

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #37
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #38
country flag mralas

Brisbane International 2010 - Day 7, 2010.01.09

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:39 PM   #39
country flag elle-marie

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #40
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Justine in Melbourne

Last edited by Vaidisova : Jan 12th, 2010 at 07:13 AM.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:26 AM   #41
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

More hints of jealousy + discrimination:

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #42
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Thanks very much for the pictures.

Last edited by explorer : Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:21 AM.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 07:54 AM   #43
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

From AO official site, Justine trained in RLA.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...280441437.html
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #44
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 11:18 AM   #45
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Thanks!
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote