2010 Justine pictures thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #1
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
2010 Justine pictures thread

I wanted so much to make my first thread ever here, on HHQ, even if the New Year has not begun yet !

I will wait until the 1st January to post some Justine pictures

ALLEZ !!!!!!!!

Happy New Year !!!!!!

(Sydney )
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:37 AM   #2
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Justine pictures thread

BUMP

For the 2010 New Year Eve pictures, Cecilija
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:51 AM   #3
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

I will post them here when they come out.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 12:08 PM   #4
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post
I will post them here when they come out.
It would be hilarious to see both Justine and Kim drunk together I highly doubt it, I think Kim won't even attend this since she has a daughter.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 03:30 AM   #5
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

January 1 practice

http://smpimages.com/albums.php?albumId=99551
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:03 AM   #6
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Seems like she took off that shirt afterwards

Wish she'd wear this, but with same colours
More here:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...23.html?page=1
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...e/1626116.html
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:52 AM   #7
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute

Love the cut and colours of the shirt Hope she'll wear something similar while her matches
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #8
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

Today.

elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:47 AM   #9
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:40 AM   #10
country flag cecilija

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #11
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #12
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #13
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

more pics:
http://portfolio.lesoir.be/v/sport/t...2010/brisbane/

http://portfolio.lesoir.be/v/sport/t...enin_brisbane/
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #14
thenj

thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post

lol
Abandon all defences
thenj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #15
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Justine :heart: