The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #46
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010

Won't we have pictures of her playing tennis by Saturday? Seems like it has been a long time.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:36 AM   #47
country flag Eduardo Oliveira

Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of

MARIA

Domi | Kim
Eduardo Oliveira is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:20 AM   #48
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
sooooo I see things got serious :/ she's in his house for xmas :/

Masha =
the tree =
the house interior = it's just too much
ASBO tree in the house of chavs

EDIT: I know it is disrespectful towards the people of the chav house but heck its just too much
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:14 AM   #49
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

4 pages already for 2 pics! You guys are unbelievable
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #50
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

I think everybody's bored cuz it's the offseason so everybody's commenting on whatever pics they can.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:35 AM   #51
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
4 pages already for 2 pics! You guys are unbelievable
and only one pic where maria is in
offseason= bored

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM   #52
Vaidisova Ruled

Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future

Hi!
Can someone tell me where I can find HQ pictures of Maria at Wimbledon 04 (final) and also Maria in her blue dress at the AO 2006 ?
thanks

“They are definitely a good example of how local communities can overcome the ‘victim syndrome,’ take greater control over their lives and build productive futures for themselves,” Ms. Sharapova said - UN Goodwill Ambassador
Vaidisova Ruled is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #53
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

Well the Lakers was busy losing to the Cavs (Lebron ) on Christmas, don't know if the party was still fun though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post

Masha =
the tree =
the house interior = it's just too much
Perfect I hope it's his grandma's/mothers place though, if not his place needs an update. And the tree they prolly just threw all the balls and decorations they bought over the years on it. (Reminds me of my friend's parents tree, they never took the balls out they just stored the fake tree with decorations and all in the basement until next year and dust it of for Christmas ). But it's not like maria can decorate her tree either, remember the disaster tree from last year

Just got back from vacation and now I'm bored
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #54
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Her hair has grown!
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #55
country flag play2win_win4fun

play2win_win4fun has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Her hair has grown!
I want the bangs back
play2win_win4fun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #56
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

last year she looks very tired and sad (and pregnant).
this year is very better
hope she will have very success in 2010

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #57
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Her hair has grown!

That's what I first thought, and she really doesn't have alot of makeup on, not that she really needs alot. She just looks more whole-some, and happy if that makes any sense.

I can't wait til the season starts...sleepless nights, going into work late, coming up with excuses not to meet up with friends......all in the name of Maria!!!!

Good Times, Good Times....I can't wait!!!
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #58
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

in Bradenton with Polish hope Zuzanna Maciejewska. She's 14 and already as tall as Masha.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #59
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
last year she looks very tired and sad (and pregnant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
I can't wait til the season starts...sleepless nights, going into work late, coming up with excuses not to meet up with friends......all in the name of Maria!!!!
Can't wait! No, I'm actually planning to tone it down in 2010. Planning being the operative word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelescu View Post
in Bradenton with Polish hope Zuzanna Maciejewska. She's 14 and already as tall as Masha.
I can't tell if Zuzy is totally freaked out that Masha's touching her or if she had just pissed her pants.
AAAAAAND good morning, Miss Sharapova!
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:41 AM   #60
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelescu View Post

Is there a pic...I don't see one

Last edited by Jacey : Dec 29th, 2009 at 03:48 AM.
Jacey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread