The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #31
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010

it's me or she has also a monkey around her neck

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #32
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
it's me or she has also a monkey around her neck
Your right, it's a gibbon!

Sasha not around?
Sebastian222 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #33
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
Your right, it's a gibbon!

Sasha not around?
maybe behind the tree
hope she doesn't just receive that because it's like presents for a 5year old girl...

it isn't too cold to wear a skirt because it's winter hope she will not have a cold

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:36 PM   #34
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

So she's staying at her boyfriend's house now? Slut.

Please, no baby while still on the WTA Tour, Maria. And that's one hot mess of a tree.
Mrs. Dimitrova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #35
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post

Please, no baby while still on the WTA Tour, Maria. And that's one hot mess of a tree.
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #36
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:05 PM   #37
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we can go on with this forever I was just going for calling Masha a slut
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #38
country flag cyannnnn

who call maria a slut
maybe she will wait until the wedding
but with her mini skirt that doesn't help

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #39
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

You think she'd wait until her wedding?

I mean, she isn't wearing a purity ring (and she's already 22 ).

@ us discussing when Maria "lost it".
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #40
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

The décor of the house is definitely not to my taste. The tree is horrendous.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #41
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I agree roddo
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #42
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think she'd wait until her wedding?

I mean, she isn't wearing a purity ring (and she's already 22 ).

@ us discussing when Maria "lost it".
Even if she wore a purity ring, do people actually keep their promises that often these days?

But whatever, as you said, she's 22; she can sleep with whoever she wants. (well preferably not to slut level )

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #43
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:

Are you kidding me!!!

Fan of Maria this is all starting to get a little crazy around here.
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #44
country flag Izzie.

Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all

2010 here we come

robson • petko • vika • watson • sloane
Izzie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #45
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

sooooo I see things got serious :/ she's in his house for xmas :/

Masha =
the tree =
the house interior = it's just too much
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread