The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:12 PM   #151
country flag Eduardo Oliveira

Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010

OMG

Domi | Kim
Eduardo Oliveira is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:39 PM   #152
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:41 PM   #153
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:42 PM   #154
country flag roddo1234

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:45 PM   #155
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks roddo.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:46 PM   #156
country flag roddo1234

Click the pics for full size.

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:47 PM   #157
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all the pics!

Is it just me, or did she cut her hair again?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:59 PM   #158
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Thank you for all the pics!

Is it just me, or did she cut her hair again?
yep.....not a real cut though, just a trimm maybe

one more thing I noticed....Maria's not wearing dangling earings....just simple diamonds, when was the last time she ever wore something so simple, not that diamonds are, but you know what I mean
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:40 PM   #159
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

she looks stunning
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:59 PM   #160
country flag Esther
Maria!

Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future

Thank you!
Esther is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:41 AM   #161
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #162
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Thanks, Vartan! Any idea why that photo's photoshopped?
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:15 AM   #163
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

New racket! New Shoes! New Winning Season!

She looks absolutely stunning, clearly a lot of fitness work in the off-season has gone in

NOW COME ON BABY SHOW ME THE SLAMS!!!
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:29 AM   #164
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

The only time I have seen Maria look this beautiful was Wimbledon 2004.

Something in Maria's eyes makes me think this year could be really big.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #165
country flag roddo1234

Closed Thread