The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #1501
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Seriously? Why would they call it lifetime?
Yup. 10 years, $25M. Probably "lifetime" as in entire time she's going to play professional tennis.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #1502
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I hope she'll be done by 33. If not, I'll be dead by then and it will be her fault.

They signed that in 06 so they assume she'll be done by 29. Interesting. 6 more years, 6 more GS titles.
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #1503
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

If its lifetime it would be the lifetime of Maria's tennis career. Im pretty sure that if another company wants Maria to endorse their racket they would buy out the remaining time on her current contract.
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #1504
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1505
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old May 10th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #1506

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 10th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #1507
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Firstly: Im still hysterical that she has gone out in the 1st round

Secondly: She seemed a little worried and just 'down' in the pics. Even when losing matches, I can not recall her being so downtrodden...WTF is that all about.

Masha
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #1508
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Someone from Spanish Armada who went to see the match said she played horrible, according to Will.
I think she just lacks match play/rythm/practise or whatever you'd call it.
No need to change everything I think.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #1509
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

she does look down in some of those pictures which most players get down but she always was "head held up high win or lose" kind of girl.

Keep fighting you'll get there

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #1510
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Maria.

Whatever happens we're still behind you.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:58 AM   #1511
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic View Post
Oh Maria.

Whatever happens we're still behind you.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:58 AM   #1512
country flag da2nd_14

da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice da2nd_14 is just really nice

i was watching the lakers game tonight. amd when they showed sasha sitting down it looked like he was wearing the same silver bracelet maria is wearing.
Ah, Maria Sharapova. #15 in the world but forever #1 in my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
To break or bury,
Or wear as jewelry...
Whichever you prefer. ♥
da2nd_14 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:02 AM   #1513
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2nd_14 View Post
i was watching the lakers game tonight. amd when they showed sasha sitting down it looked like he was wearing the same silver bracelet maria is wearing.

In other news, Sasha's letting his hair grow and I do not approve.
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #1514
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's just playing with that Head-ish mold until Prince have made some custom rackets for her that are designed esp.ly for her needs atm. Gonna be tough to sort of find a way to market that without the O-technology once she's got them...
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:53 AM   #1515

open your eyes, gurl!

Sorry for splitting your screens, but I can't make thumbnails.

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : May 11th, 2010 at 09:59 AM.
Closed Thread