2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] Semifinals set! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:33 PM   #181
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Re: 2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] R1 wrapping up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
well not that answer but the "i have sent my answer " reply
Yes, i understood when i have re-readen you message loool
I thought i had sent my answer to you instead to pieter
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:35 PM   #182

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Question 2 ?
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:38 PM   #183
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

No need to post in the thread that you have sent your answer. Also, make your PM title 'answer' from now on please.

lover_of_myskina vs Christinawww

Q1: What is Vika's official website? www.vikaazarenkatennis.com (1-0)
Q2: What is Vika's best Grand Slam result so far in her career?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM   #184

answer sent !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:42 PM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
No need to post in the thread that you have sent your answer. Also, make your PM title 'answer' from now on please.
Ok (for the third question) because i haven't readen that before to send my second answer
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:43 PM   #186
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

lover_of_myskina vs Christinawww

Q1: What is Vika's official website? www.vikaazarenkatennis.com (1-0)
Q2: What is Vika's best Grand Slam result so far in her career? Quarterfinal (1-1)
Q3: Who was Vika's 4rd round opponent in Australian Open 2008 singles? [first name and last name!]
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:45 PM   #187

I disagree with the answer of the question 2 !!!!!
I have answered that vika reached the quarter final in Roland garros and Wimbledon in 2009 !
But i have said that she won the Junior Title !!!!
Her best result is a victory !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:46 PM   #188
Break My Rapture
Heaux

I am so sorry, I meant 3rd round. I will post a different Q3 in a couple of minutes.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:48 PM   #189
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_of_myskina View Post
I have answered that vika reached the quarter final in Roland garros and Wimbledon in 2009 !
The questions I post will always be about WTA, not about junior level unless it is mentioned in the question.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:48 PM   #190

Quote:
I am so sorry, I meant 3rd round. I will post a different Q3 in a couple of minutes.
I have readen 2009

But i disagree for the question 2 !
Her best result is a victory in a gran slam !
I want the point !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:50 PM   #191
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Sorry Seb read the post above please.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:51 PM   #192

Quote:
The questions I post will always be about WTA, not about junior level unless it is mentioned in the question.
You don't ask senior... I don't know why it would be WTA...

If it is WTA, tell it in the question !
I wait since 2 days here !!!!
And you don't know the answers to your questions ????

Thank you and Good bye !
You quizz is really poor !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM   #193
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

^you don't know what I answered. For all you know, I could have answered the same. And I got question three right as well. I read 2008, and answered she didn't play the 4th round.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:56 PM   #194
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Excuse me?! I wrote 4rd round but I meant 3rd round! I do know the answers to the questions but I just made a little mistake and because of that I am trying to give you both a new question! If you think the quiz is poor, then just say you retire from your match and I'll give Christina the match. If there's something poor here, then it's your attitude. Getting so angry for something you could know if you followed the other matches. Really inapropriate imo.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 06:01 PM   #195
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_of_myskina View Post
Btw, Christina was quicker than you in this question so it doesn't have anything to do that you said that. Again, the questions will always be about WTA, not about junior level unless it is about mentioned in the question.