2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] Semifinals set! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:48 PM   #166
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Re: 2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] R1 wrapping up!

i'm here

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:49 PM   #167
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

me too !
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:50 PM   #168

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

so how do we do it?

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM   #169

do we get the question by pm?

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM   #170

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Questions will be asked here by Pieter.
And we have to answer by PM to Pieter.
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:54 PM   #171

ok thanks

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:57 PM   #172

I think it's the revenge of Pieter
He waited for us such a long time... that he has decided that we deserve to wait now
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:20 PM   #173
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.
Questions will be up in 5 minutes.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:22 PM   #174

phone now

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:23 PM   #175

Ready for 7:25 PM !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM   #176
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

lover_of_myskina vs Christinawww

Q1: What is Vika's official website?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:29 PM   #177

i have sent my answer
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM   #178

this sucks. I subscribed to the thread and don't get an email with Pieter's question, but an email with Seb's answer

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:31 PM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
this sucks. I subscribed to the thread and don't get an email with Pieter's question, but an email with Seb's answer
What
I sent a PM to Pieter with my answer !

Oh... i see what you want to say
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:32 PM   #180

well not that answer but the "i have sent my answer " reply