2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] Semifinals set! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 12:22 PM   #151
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Re: 2009 Vika quiz [PRIZE FOR THE WINNER] R1 wrapping up!

it's raining... but we play on clay so it's not a problem looool
I go to Tennis

PS : I WAAAANT INDOOOORRRR TENNNIIIISSS COUUURTSSS !!!!!
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 12:40 PM   #152
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I want to play too but I don't have lessons for another 2 weeks I want to get back on my beloved indoor hardcourt
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:38 PM   #153

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

I'm back !
And ready to play !
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:26 PM   #154
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

no sign of Christina yet
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:31 PM   #155

I have all my time but...
If i begin to drink , i think i won't be able to find the right answers !
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:33 PM   #156
Break My Rapture
Heaux

I'm gonna give you a W/O if she isn't here in 10 minutes I dont want to do that but R1 was supposed to be finished by Tuesday and only this match wasn't finished before Tuesday. Time enough, sorry Christina better hurry up
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:42 PM   #157

Can you play the first semi-final now or tonight perhaps ?
And so... we can wait for Chrstinawww and perhaps play this match tomorow (if we cannot play it tonight of course)
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:47 PM   #158
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Yeah I could but then Sam and Craig need to be online..
Btw, family just arrived I need to go downstairs
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:48 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Yeah I could but then Sam and Craig need to be online..
Btw, family just arrived I need to go downstairs
Me too
Have a great Happy New year Night !
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM   #160

I'm alone ?
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 02:10 PM   #161
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

So what is the decision? I'm here now. I was also working on the 31st, but I have today off

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 03:02 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
So what is the decision? I'm here now. I was also working on the 31st, but I have today off
Now we just need Pieter
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:18 PM   #163
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

lol. We are no good at timing this.
I am watching TV away from the computer, so please send me a message on MSN messenger (stonne2000@hotmail.com) as it will make a noise and get my attention

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:35 PM   #164
Break My Rapture
Heaux

I'm here, sorry I just woke up. both players ready? Can anyone send Christina a message on msn?
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:43 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
I'm here, sorry I just woke up. both players ready? Can anyone send Christina a message on msn?
I'm ready
I'm sleeping here since yesterday

I try to wizz chrsitinawww but no answer...