AUS TV - 2011 Coverage - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #1081
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future
Re: AUS TV - 2011 Coverage

No Eurosport
What will I do with out my weekly fix of Sam Smith commentary

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #1082
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

7two is showing old Australian Open classic matches again. Tonight is Alicia Molik vs Venus Williams, later in the week features Jelena Dokic.
Also Serena vs Kim (2003) next week.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #1083
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

yesss I love AO classics
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:35 AM   #1084
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
^^
Apparently Eurosport won't be airing any coverage of WTA events (mainly Premier level events) as of the start of 2013 due it's broadcasting contract not being extended. Here is a link to the thread about it if you are interested.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=468183

Such a shame.

Anyway I'm really pleased about the BI 1st Sunday coverage With the field of players this year, rightfully so.
Thats shit news
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
The hope is that Fox Sports picks up the slack. I won't hold my breath but they do have plenty of room in their lineup for it.
Yeah right, they can just repeat old crap even more or run interviews with idiots like anthony mundine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
No Eurosport
What will I do with out my weekly fix of Sam Smith commentary
Exactly, I love her comments
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:51 AM   #1085
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Yeah. I have to admit out of all the tennis commentary I've ever heard from memory, Eurosport was up there. They really knew what they were talking about when it came to women's tennis, especially Sam Smith. Hope she does commentary for Channel 7 again during the summer of tennis
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM   #1086
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Yeah right, they can just repeat old crap even more or run interviews with idiots like anthony mundine
The only reason why i think it's a chance is that it's looking like a possibilty is that the WTA might have their own packaged feed much like the ATP have that is broadcasted in many places around the world including here for the 100 and 500 events. If WTA do that, then it might be easier for Fox Sports to show more. I would say it's unlikely but I'm hopeful.

tennistv.com will be the other option otherwise.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 11:33 PM   #1087
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Here's a link to what Seven will be showing during the Australian summer:

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/12/...nis-guide.html

Looks great. Cant wait for the tennis to begin!!!! Looks like you all got your wish as well, Sam Smith is listedas one of the commentators again.
sav001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM   #1088
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

TEN will show Hopman Cup on free-to-air both day and night sessions. Also all matches will be streamed live on their website.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #1089
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome can't wait. Is Kooyong having night matches this year?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:00 AM   #1090
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Awesome can't wait. Is Kooyong having night matches this year?
No, that was just laziness by the writer of the guide. It'll be the same as previous years, first two matches on the day session from Kooyong and then the rest of the day session snd the night session will be from sydney.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1091
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Are we only going to get the afternoon Hopman Cup sessions again?

Side note, vote for the Kangaroo pie! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472312

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1092
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Are we only going to get the afternoon Hopman Cup sessions again?

Side note, vote for the Kangaroo pie! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472312

See my post above, both day and night sessions.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:51 PM   #1093
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't even see that but thanks! That's awesome!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #1094
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome that 10 is showing the HC this year. I miss ABC's coverage though

But..Scheepers v Medina Garrigues is the first match today I think I'd rather watch grass grow.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #1095
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Yea I don't know why they would put the most boring match of the tournament featuring two of the least known female players as the first match. At least we will get to watch Australia tonight where as usually we would have missed it.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote