AUS TV - 2011 Coverage - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #46
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AUS TV - 2010 Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovinjured. View Post
I'm praying to god that these free-to-air **** stations don't fuck up the rest of the slams for us too.

It's all that shit about 'sport should be free' like it's not my fucking fault I'm not poor. Sorry Nhpbet.
omfg I forgot about that!

It's just stupid though! It's not like channel 7 is going to show the extra stuff that FoxSports usually does!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:06 AM   #47
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm praying to god that these free-to-air **** stations don't fuck up the rest of the slams for us too.

It's all that shit about 'sport should be free' like it's not my fucking fault I'm not poor. Sorry Nhpbet.
If they wanna make sport free, fine, but they have to actually SHOW IT. Not like a match 4 hours delayed with 10 minute ads, skipping things and not showing other things. If they take the rights, they had better fucking show it because I will not cop them taking all the slams and just showing some highlights shit package at 3am.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:13 AM   #48
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that's exactly what I think. Sport should be televised for free, but if they're going to leave a match @ 5-3 in the third set to go to the 6PM news then it's not good enough. We should have the option to watch GOOD coverage if we pay for it.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #49
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. If they are gonna give the crappiest coverage possible, then they need to give it to fox sports. Because then we can actually watch it, properly. It is ridiculous of them to not let foxsports show the AO, when they will just show the same thing they always do. Nothing would be different for them either way

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #50
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it doesn't make sense that they'd spend millions to buy the Pay-TV rights and then just show their normal coverage and refuse to allow other channels to cover it! I can not see the logic in it at all other than to be bullies basically. And it's the tennis fans in Australia that lose.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #51
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Lets all write angry emails to channel 7
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:45 AM   #52
country flag Mikey.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #53
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

You can't blame Seven, after all they are all competing busiensses, they were able to get exclusive rights off TA, they paid for them fair enough, they have the right to set a price to Foxtel what they think is right. Remember Fox Sports and Seven don't have a good relationship to begiin with.

What is the problem is that seven need to improve the quailty of their coverage, way too much talking nonsense showing highlights a lot of time is annoying, then there's the anti-siphoning list that prohibits them using their extra channels for more coverage, the government needs to change that.

Golvoininjuried, the other slams are completely different thing, you'll see the same coverage as usual with Foxtel, not sure if Nine will show any of the US Open, it seems to be less and elss each year.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #54
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
Something tells me they will always have excuses... I mean, they've managed to excuse including Johanna Griggs in their coverage for years now...
Quote:
I'M GUNNA RING JoANNA GRIGGSZ THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
I will not hear a bad word about Griggzy
She is just a presenter, yes she doesn't know shit about tennis but neither do many of the "expert" commentators and she knows what it is like to be an elite athlete. At least she is always genuinley enthusiastic about whatever match or player she is discussing.

P.S Better Homes and Gardens would be nothing without her

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #55
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
Golvoininjuried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Only now that Mauve get replaced by that fat bitch cook who only bakes cakes and whose primary ingredient is sugar. Mauve
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #56
country flag Mikey.

OMG NO Her primary ingredient is oil! My mum and me call her the Oil Lady Srsly she puts like a bottle of oil in everything she makes
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #57
Golovinjured.

I miss Mauve.
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #58
country flag Mikey.

I seem to remember her having a manly voice. Is that her or am I thinking of someone else?
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:31 AM   #59
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm not poor, I just don't see the point in getting it just for tennis, when the coverage of the WTA is apparently shite anyway. (Not now that they are broadcasting Eurosport, of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
I will not hear a bad word about Griggzy
She is just a presenter, yes she doesn't know shit about tennis but neither do many of the "expert" commentators and she knows what it is like to be an elite athlete. At least she is always genuinley enthusiastic about whatever match or player she is discussing.

Johanna Grrrrriggs is hilarious. I'm not trying to bad mouth her though. I just find her stuffups absolutely hilarious.

Oh and while we're off topic, Maggie Beer is love! I can't believe The Cook & the Chef ended.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 06:27 AM   #60
Golovinjured.

Please, that show wasn't making any money. The amount of money they had to spend on oil and sugar....