AUS TV - 2011 Coverage - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2010, 08:08 PM   #361
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future
Re: AUS TV - 2010 Coverage

^^Former World #1 though usually came off second best in major finals
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #362
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
They're going to show Robson/Peers

Pity I'm going to bed though.
F***. They finally showed.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #363
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Lulz @ all the Toad hate. I can't believe this... any other time I've mentioned how big of twat he is, I've had the OI OI OI Brigade stone me for daring to question his 'expertise'.

I set a timer to record Nole's match, so I might have to check to see if I got any of the doubles as well. Would be kinda fun to see Sally Peers on tv.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 11:45 PM   #364
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the doubles now, and goodness me! Sally really is a shortie, isn't she. Robson is already about a head taller than her.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #365
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Tood Woodbridge just spoke about how he dropped his kids off at school this morning... seriously?!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #366
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Channel 7's fucked up scheduling has hit international news now!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...kevin-mitchell
Channel 7, the host broadcaster at the Australian Open, might be the most perverse television station in the world.

At 6pm sharp, the announcement local fans despair of each evening – "For Victorian viewers, it is time for you to leave us now" – interrupted coverage of Nikolay Davydenko's super-charged match against the best player in the world, Roger Federer. The Swiss had lost the first set 6-2 to the eccentric and hugely popular Davydenko, and was battling to hold serve in the second.

It would be an hour-and-a-half before viewers without access to ESPN would get another glimpse of the match. What did they miss? Probably one of the finest comebacks of Federer's career and one of the great capitulations in a major, as Davydenko simply lost it. Then got it back. Then lost it again. After leading 3-1 in the second set, he dropped 13 straight games.

When they returned, Federer was leading 2-1 in the fourth set and Jim Courier resumed the commentary with the bland observation: "A quick start again for Federer, 30-0 …" It was like the captain of the Titanic advising passengers as the iceberg loomed, "If you fancy getting off now, there ought to be no problem getting a refund."

TV ratings for the Open are up 10% and interest has rarely been higher. Yet each evening at their own tournament, the first grand slam of the year, they stubbornly ignore whatever is unfolding at Melbourne Park and go to the national news, followed by a magazine programme, Today Tonight, then the 7pm peak-viewing delights of their favourite soap, Home And Away.

Everyone outside the boardroom of Channel 7 thinks it's ludicrous – never more so than when they missed the exit of their own darling, Sam Stosur, earlier this week. Then it was the turn of the prickly but courageous American, Andy Roddick, as he fought vainly to get back into his quarter-final against the Croat Marin Cilic.

But a blackout on Federer-Davydenko trumped them all. It reminded one nostalgic of the night 30 years ago the BBC left the snooker (Higgins v Thorburn) to go to the Iranian Embassy Siege. Well, sort of.

It is not too cruel to observe, but the tennis might just have had better story lines than any recent episode of Home And Away – if you don't count the little cocaine difficulties the soap's star, Todd Lasance, has had this week.

Weirdly, Today Tonight is being broadcast from … the tennis.

"They have been like this for years," a local tennis writer said. "There's nothing you can do to change their minds."

This is presupposing a lot, if you read that last word of the last sentence again.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #367
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

about time.

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 05:16 AM   #368
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Hahaha... thats good. Channel 7 is horrible! There should be a billion articles about how shite it is!
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #369
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. Ch 7 fail.

On brighter news Dubai is been shown from Day 1 for like 8 hours straight on Eurosport. My god, I'm so glad we finally have that channel.

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #370
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Eurosport
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:09 AM   #371
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

At 3:30pm ONE (10 sport channel) is showing some APT show!

Desc.
"This new weekly tennis series begins with behind the scenes action from the 2010 Australian Open. Exclusive interviews with Peter Luczak, Juan Martin del Potro and Pat Rafter plus action from Lleyton Hewitt's fourth round clash with Roger Federer."

I really hope ONE gets the right to broadcast tournaments from WTA and even the majors! especially the french.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:15 AM   #372
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Foxsports offers better coverage of the slams than any free to air channel could ever give.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:15 AM   #373
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

They are showing World Team Tennis on 7 right now. Australia v Internationals. Good to see Monika Wejnert on TV!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:17 AM   #374
Golovinjured.

What the heck? I'm watching Zoo Tales
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #375
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

It's Ok, now they are going to show the Hit For Haiti replay.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote