TT Awards: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year [WINNER: Andiyan] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year?

Andiyan 12 33.33%
Hantu 7 19.44%
tiffanykatya. 2 5.56%
tennisfan_77 7 19.44%
sdtoot 4 11.11%
Sexysova 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 05:33 PM   #1
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
TT Awards: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year [WINNER: Andiyan]

How can we close 2009 without the TT awards? The polls will be open until the close of January 4th, 2010 [Right before our 2010 season begins]. Have your voice heard. The TT Board nominated the nominees and the entire TT tour gets to decide the victor. All polls will be public and only votes by TT ranked players will be counted.

Challenger Player of the Year

Andiyan

Hantu

tiffanykatya.

tennisfan_77

sdtoot

Sexysova

Voting begins now and closes at the designated time!

Last edited by In The Zone : Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:31 PM.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:28 PM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT Awards: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year

EDIT: Ignore this. sdtoot is the correct person on the poll.

Last edited by In The Zone : Dec 23rd, 2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #3
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't nominated. So unfair.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #4
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Frank

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #5
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Me.
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Re: TT Awards: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year [WINNER: Andiyan]

And our winner is Andiyan, congrats.
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:08 AM   #7
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT Awards: 2009 Challenger Player of the Year [WINNER: Andiyan]

How deserved!

Special thanks to:

*Jean*, Backstabbah., Blackeagle, crazylace01, FORZA PENNETTA, Frontstabbah., hellas719, In The Zone, James, No mercy!!!, steph1982 and Tomek.

For you there's also a goodrep to pick up.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote