I have been there for all 4 days, 12 hours a day, and I want to say some things:
- Allgurin is so damn pretty!!!
When I was at 2 m from her my heart almost stopped with so much perfection
- Susanyi, Malou, Mai and some bosnian girls are also very cutes
- Bosnia was by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the weakest team
- Bammer vs Vika was one of the better matches that I've saw... Bammer played great tennis, she won the 2nd set because she totally deserved it and wasn't because of Vika's dizziness...
- Sofia is the most crazy tennis player EVER... How can a player lose to Sevastovs 6-0 6-1 and then win to Bammer 6-1 6-1???
I answer to this: in the 1st she was playing like crap and in 2nd she was doing really great..
- Mayr made 2 excellent matches against Govortsova and Keothavong... Larsson also made some great matches... Pity that I didn't had a chance to saw the match Larsson vs Mayr
- Dekmeijere is a MESS!!! OMG how can that be a doubles top 100?
Borwell is a very much better doubles' player...
- Olaru/Begu vs Koehler/Silva was really really funny!!! In the beginning of the match, Raluca sent a ball into Neuza's body and she stayed angry... After this, Neuza sent almost all her volleys and smashs to Raluca's body... LOOOOOOOOOOOL Raluca should have stayed with some black stains
- In her match vs Evtimova, Neuza Silva played like a 800th ranked girl with 14 yo and with any kind of experience... Her 2nd serve was
- Simona is in great shape... The operation make her much more faster...
- Alex is really sweet
always nice, smiling to everyone and even posing to photos...
- Ajla, Amra and Mai seems to have all the possibilities to have a great future...
- Best doubles' match was Baltacha/Borwell vs Poutchek/Dzehalevich. Great play and really huge drama. Both teams were really good. Patty/Amra, Hoogenkamp/Tyssen (lovely and really sweet team) and Sofia/Johanna were, together with the other 2, the best teams in competition that I've saw (and I saw almost all