Bepa's new coach - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #46
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: Bepa's new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Which one?

The one on the right here?

The dude on the right in this pic:

http://twitpic.com/47iuvs
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #47
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

TO Hell With Karen ANd this Other Dude let get back sergei demekhine
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #48
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
The dude on the right in this pic:

http://twitpic.com/47iuvs
Sergey Homutov I think.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #49
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Sergey Homutov I think.
No... I can't remember his name, but that's definitely not it. He's Dutch, not Russian.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #50
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
No... I can't remember his name, but that's definitely not it. He's Dutch, not Russian.
Oh ok. I can't actually see the picture NoExit posted.

Last edited by Sean. : Jun 24th, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #51
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
He is a Dutch physio Perry Augustin.
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #52
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana_ View Post
He is a Dutch physio Perry Augustin.
That's the one.

http://nos.nl/video/200823-zvonareva...amsterdam.html

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:39 AM   #53
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Bepa has A New Coach I So Happy she gotta rid of Karen
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #54
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
Bepa has A New Coach I So Happy she gotta rid of Karen
I wonder what's going on there, really. I mean, she certainly seems to have gotten rid of Karen, but she's never actually said so. Plus, Alexey Ageev has been her hitting partner/stop gap coach for a long time. I wonder if she's looking to hire someone else, or if she's just going to make a go of it with Alexey for awhile.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #55
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

It's official now, Karen's gone: http://zvonareva.ru/index2.php?Id=20

Explains why the Eurosport commentators finally got his name right yesterday :P
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #56
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

YES it be great time too get Sergei Demekhine back
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #57
country flag redsonja

Yes, Vera, I can easily see now how hiring Karen was so essential that it was worth chasing Sergey off. Totally worth it.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #58
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

Seems like such a waste indeed :/

On the other hand, if that was all it took for them to split, maybe it wasn't going so well anyways. But I don't think we're gonna hear the full story from Bepa any time soon :P

Anyone knows what Sergey is up to these days? Maybe there's still a possibility of an happy ending to all this

Or maybe Alexey is just the one she needs to get her GS, let's hope so
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #59
country flag redsonja

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfikke View Post
Seems like such a waste indeed :/

On the other hand, if that was all it took for them to split, maybe it wasn't going so well anyways. But I don't think we're gonna hear the full story from Bepa any time soon :P
I'm sure we will never hear the full story, but IMO it wasn't such a small thing. Generally before you hire a new coach, you should inform the one you already have. Most anyone with a shred of self-respect would leave. As an athlete, I would never have dreamed of doing such a thing, and as a coach, I would have left immediately if one of my students had done it to me. And again, in the sport I grew up in, Karen would have lost his right to coach at any meaningful level for being part of it.

Quote:
Anyone knows what Sergey is up to these days? Maybe there's still a possibility of an happy ending to all this
As far as I know he's not working with anyone, but who knows.

Quote:
Or maybe Alexey is just the one she needs to get her GS, let's hope so
Well, they've got a lot of work to do. She is just not playing that well.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #60
country flag ShakeMe

ShakeMe is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't know where else to ask this question since i can't create my own thread, and seeing as how it concerns a former coach of Vera's, i figured id post in this thread. Anyways, according to some posts in these 2 threads:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=140071
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=140071
Vera use to date her former coach Lex Carrington. So i was wondering if there was any truth in that or if it was just pure speculation? Seeing as how you never really hear about Vera's dating life, unlike some of the other players on tour, i was just kinda curious about it. So i figured id see if anyone could actually confirm or deny it or whatever...
ShakeMe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote