Happy 28th Birthday, Vera! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #1
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Happy 28th Birthday, Vera!

If I am not mistaken it is now after midnight in Moscow and as Vera is in Moscow, we can safely say.....

Happy Birthday Vera

Have a very nice day, may your wishes come true and stay healthy. Enjoy!

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #2
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy 28th Birthday, Vera!

Yes ditto from me,health and happiness to her
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #3
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday Vera!!

Lots of health, success and love for you!!

That today, a new moment in your life begins. A better one, with new energy and good perspectives..

And, with the incondicional support of your fans!! Davay Vera!!

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #4
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

С днем рождения, Вера! Ты заслуживаешь торт Наполеон!

Happy birthday, Vera! You deserve a Napoleon cake!

Come back soon!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #5
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Happy 28th Birthday Vera!!

I hope you have a great, wonderful & blessed day, and i hope all of your wishes & dreams come true on this day. You're greatly missed by me and all of your fans, and i (we) hope you're feeling better, recovered, healthy and rejuvenated, can put all of these shoulder & illness problems behind you and have amazing 2013 season. Enjoy your day and much love & happiness to you. Take care and God bless.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #6
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

>>> Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come. <<<

Happy Birthday Vera

Wish you All the best! be happy and stay healthy!
not important what is your ranking, as long as you smile and play tennis, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND SUPPORT YOU !
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #7
country flag Fililander

Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday Vera
Fililander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote