Bepa's new coach - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #1
country flag Beakling

Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light
Bepa's new coach

So Vera will now be working with Azarenka's old coach... Anyone have any scoop on this? Wondering why he & Vika parted & whether he'll be a good match w/Bepa. Only time will tell, I suppose.
Beakling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2009, 10:50 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bepa's new coach

Right now there's no scoop. It's only a temporary thing since they know each other and Vika just went in a different direction.

I don't know if Vera wants him as her full time coach. And he said he might want to take a few months off.
But if they like working together now, maybe they will team up.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #3
country flag Beakling

Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light Beakling is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, goldenlox (pardon my delayed reply). That's cool, but seems she was doing well w/Sam. Ah, well, c'est la vie. At least she didn't hire her mother (tho on second thought, seems to work well for a few others.)
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #4
country flag Ksenia_PervakFAN

Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all

The Real coach
Ksenia_PervakFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #5
country flag Beakling

Um, yeah, nice pic - thanks for sharing. Wouldn't mind his help with my erratic forehand, among other things... That Bepa is a smart one...
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 02:59 AM   #6
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Oh Jesus.

He is... inspirational.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #7
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #8

Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all Ksenia_PervakFAN is a name known to all

Vera/
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #9
country flag Beakling

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Oh Jesus.

He is... inspirational.

Those are definitely some inspiring images...
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:58 AM   #10
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Sergey is godly.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #11
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Vera is extremely lucky

Sergey is so hot
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #12

Old Sep 25th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #13
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Is he Vera's boyfriend?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #14
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 09:43 PM   #15
country flag liztennis

liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice liztennis is just really nice

he is hot!!! but i heard he is the hitting partner not the coach
liztennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote