Julia's cheering thread 2010 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:48 AM   #1
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of
Julia's cheering thread 2010

Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:04 PM   #2
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia's cheering thread 2010

Please vote.

My number one:
VICTORIA AZARENKA
Heart of a Champion
17 titles and counting
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #3
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's playing in Auckland, then maybe Hobart, then Melbourne.

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #4
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

2010 could be an interesting season to Julia ...lets hope she play better tournaments finally.
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 05:15 AM   #5
country flag Vefci Y

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Julia will face Kai-Chen Chang in Auckland,it will be so tough,try best,you can take it!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM   #6
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Complicated but its a new season...Julia can do it , no doubt
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM   #7
country flag JOCHEBEL

Julia did it

Auckland
ASB Classic 2010

Q1 Julia Vakulenko UKR d. (6)Kai-Chen Chang TPE 26 63 63
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM   #8
country flag Vefci Y

So Happy!

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:15 PM   #9
country flag Vefci Y

Julia will face Dubois who just gave two bagels to Panova today,will be tough too,but Julia!Take it!

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:42 PM   #10
country flag JOCHEBEL

Auckland
ASB Classic 2010

Q2 Stephanie Dubois CAN d. Julia Vakulenko UKR 76 62
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:40 AM   #11
country flag Vefci Y

Not too bad for Julia,try to return to you really level in AO

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #12
country flag JOCHEBEL

Australian Open

Q1 Bethanie Mattek-Sands USA def. Julia Vakulenko UKR 26 63 64

Last edited by JOCHEBEL : Jan 14th, 2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #13
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

another slam quali failed
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #14
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 01:15 AM   #15
country flag Vefci Y

Who knows what Julia next tournament will be?