Is Myriam Casanova going to get a wildcard into maindraw? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 11:17 AM   #1
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Is Myriam Casanova going to get a wildcard into maindraw?

Is Myri Casanova going to get one? It seems likely because she's Swiss and has had very good results this year
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 03:37 PM   #2
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
it would be really strange if she didn't get one. but you never know with octagon. being swiss was never a guarantee to get a WC (see gagliardi and vavrinec).

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2002, 11:15 AM   #3
ColinB

ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice ColinB is just really nice
Anna K is to get the Gold Exempt WC - but who knows about the other 2 - Mikaelian and Casanova should get them - but maybe Schett - she has gotten one here before...
ColinB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #4
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

I do hope Myriam gets one. Playing in qualies isn't all that bad too.
Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:24 AM   #5
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
i'm sure she will get one!
Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:27 AM   #6
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
I hope Myriam gets one as well, but in all fairness Patty Schnyder should get one before either Myriam or Marie Gaiane Mikaelian.

If Myriam plays qualies, hopefully she'll get a good draw.

I wonder if Daniela Casanova will get a qualifying WC, or maybe she is not ranked high enough for that even. Does anyone know if she is still playing tournaments? I haven't seen her name for a long time.
hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 07:24 AM   #7
schnyder lover

schnyder lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past schnyder lover has a little shameless behaviour in the past
it would be wrong for patty not to get, although she make the main draw anyway. she is ranked high enough to get straight in. dates have killed patty this year - she would have been straight in fidle amd here and would have got a gold exempt if not for the timing of the decisions - really annoying. myriam and mikaelian have to get them too. although one has to be the gold exempt! anna might not play though
schnyder lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 07:37 AM   #8
The Vampiress

The Vampiress is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be silly not to let Patty in to the Main Draw. Patty is my ultimate favourite and I have her autograph unanimous times over. I think she will be a certinty. Marie and Emmanuelle should get wildcards, and maybe Miroslava if she is well again, she might use her injury protected ranking. Daniela Casanova is worth a shot, but might be hard and Romina Oprandi should also try to qualify, I don't mind if one or 2 swiss get in.

It's just with these Neutral Countries they will pick who they choose instead of their countrys players
The Vampiress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2002, 09:06 PM   #9
country flag Dado

Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice
Wildcards official to Mikaelian, M. Casanova and Anna Kournikova.
Old Oct 7th, 2002, 09:15 PM   #10
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
MGM has major points to defend here
she made QF last yr
so she's stuck in qualies
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2002, 09:44 PM   #11
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know about qualifying wildcards? I hope some of the junior hopefuls Tina, Timea, Romina, or Serena gets them.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Societyô
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 10:19 AM   #12
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Eggy, didn't Dado said a wildcard has been given to Marie?

Glad Myriam got one
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 12:36 PM   #13
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice
Wildcards went to Myriam and MGM!!
but Anna withdrew due to her injury!!

Allleeezzz Myriam
Allleeezzz MGM!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote