Marina & The Diamonds - 'How To Be A Heartbreaker' Post #237 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #271
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future
Re: Marina & The Diamonds - 'How To Be A Heartbreaker' Post #237

"You better kill yourself the barbs are coming for you"

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #272
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
"You better kill yourself the barbs are coming for you"
That one really made me
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #273
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

Part 8

Free download of the full version till midnight:

http://smarturl.it/e.v.o.l
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #274
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Going to see her live in May. So. Fucking. Excited.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #275
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

this is a new song from marina & charli xcx. i think it's pretty good:

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #276
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

^yeah I think that's a pretty good song from her too. I like that it's a little less dark and serious than most of her Electra Heart album though I do like her depressing stuff as well

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Halep
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #277
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

heres one of the highlight moments of her concert I was at on May 11th.(not my video though) It was very interesting having the entire audience sing along lines like "feeling super super super suicidal" in such celebration but it was a great show. I love the line of this song "the day has come where I have died...only to find, I've come alive"

W

Old May 25th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #278
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

that's cool that you were there, eric. awesome version of "teen idle" though marina didn't make it easy for the audiencee to sing a long with all those breaks

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #279
country flag Bonfire

it was alot of fun being there as I hadn't been to a concert in quite awhile and she was amazing! and the crowd was electric and more into it than I had expected, lots of "diamonds" with hearts on their cheeks I really enjoyed this version and pretty much all of her slow songs on the piano. Your right about all the breaks and during the show, she would drop out singing certain lines throughout the night I guess to catch her breath. I noticed in most Marina songs she is always singing from start to finish with barely any instrumental sections. Maybe on her next album she can give herself more breaks and just let the music play.

W

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #280
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

amazing way to end an era, sending shivers down my spine

the way she ended the video was perfect too