Dexter - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #91
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Sickest (not in a good way...) show in TV history.

True, my bestfriend told me to start watching because it was really good and something different than the usual crime/drama show. I began with season 1 on netflix and was hooked for a while. I have to admit the writing is pretty good but after the middle of third season I had to take a break from all that "hell yeah, he's only killing bad people" mentality. Trying to jusify it all, which believe me wasn't that hard to do started giving me a sick feeling. I can't really explain it but I was just blah watching it.

Now I just like hearing whats going on with the show rather than watch it for myself...can't help it, it still fascinates me.
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #92
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for S5.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:42 AM   #93
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

S5 begins Sunday, 9/26
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #94
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt like season 4 as much as people here apparently. I saw tons of stuff coming before it happened although didnt see rita's death coming at all. My claim to fame was calling that the reporter actually killed Lundy the episode it happened. Seasons 1 and 2 were so good though. Season 3 was definitely a bit of a dip and I would say season 4 basically stayed at the same level. Hopefully with Rita out of the picture it'll get back to its roots in season 5.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #95
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

I was so excited I just sprang out of bed!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 07:09 AM   #96
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

Dexter and United States of Tara are for me, the best shows on TV right now.

Of course, I've still got a soft spot for Grey's Anatomy ( the season finale was :amaze: ).
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM   #97
country flag darkchild

darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta View Post
Dexter and United States of Tara are for me, the best shows on TV right now.
Nursie Jackie too, but why did they kill off Momo in season 2?
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #98
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the season 4 finale, and it is really probably the best episode to date. I liked the whole episode, especially because of the story that is pretty casual, like, Dexter finds himself in four different persons and doesn't know which one he is + the second good thing was the really spooky serial killer, played by John Lightow, who is by the way really talented for villain roles, and really became one of my better rated actors just because of Dexter. I loved the fullfillment of the story from the first season, about the Ice truck killer a.k.a. Dexter's brother, I never saw that story coming back from the dead. I felt that this season paid more attention to characters of Angel&Laguerta, what is actually good because I found them pretty engaging characters, esp. Laguerta, but don't know if I like the whole "marriage thing" between them. Also I liked the contrast in the last episode- he killed trinity, thought everything will go good, the "happy music" was on and then BOOM, Dexter finds his child sailing in blood, like he did so many years ago. And Rita dead? Who would expect that? Sick. Sick good.

I would love to see if this show made it to the 12th season or so. I think plenty stories are left too.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #99
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #100
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Wooooow, it'll be a pretty dark season. Can't wait for 26th of September.

This won't really be the last season, right?
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 10:53 PM   #101
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

At long last, this is back tonight, y'all!
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #102
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna be so awesome!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 06:49 AM   #103
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Watchin' it now

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #104
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Awesome season premiere, loved the little nods to the 'Dexter'/pilot episode, the music, the flashbacks, Dex's way of (finally) showing his "humanity"... well, the whole episode, actually.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM   #105
country flag MH0861

at Dex breaking the news to the kids and Rita's parents. Also loved the nod to Six Feet Under with Dex in the funeral home.