Dexter - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2010, 10:31 PM   #61
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Probably my favourite TV drama atm together with Lost. That's just as high as TV drama writing can go... written and executed so smartly and in a unique way, all the characters are really well developed, and it's just a show, after which you feel strong. It's just such a "deranged" and controversial show and that's what makes it good. Plus I love the quotes (Needless to say I have some unusual habits, yet all these socially acceptable people can't wait to pick up hammers and publicly smash their food to bits. Normal people are so hostile.) and the fact that it's so well suited to real life, that it makes you think about life really. And it keeps you interested all along (allthough the first few episodes of S1 weren't the best, it's the last ones that you can't stop watching.)
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2010, 10:32 PM   #62
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Plus the intro is fantastic...
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:18 PM   #63
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future

Well said, Dexter is just flawless IMO
I really can't choose between Lost & Dexter, by far the 2 best shows at the moment
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:03 AM   #64
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

It's still a long way to go for S5
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #65
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Posted by Drake Just started watching Season 1. So good, totally hooked!
Have you seen the episode with the Psychiatrist yet? It is still my co-favorite along with the famous Thankgiving Day episode in Season 4

Just wait until you sink you teeth into Season Two! Lila and Doakes will take you on one wild ride!

Every season has been great in my book. Season 3 was a bit of a let down, but John Lithgow made Season four memorable.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #66
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...ysterious.html

I'm intrigued.

It'll still be another 3 months or so 'til we see any new episodes though
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #67
country flag Convoluted

Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of

Debra's one liners
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #68
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Have you seen the episode with the Psychiatrist yet? It is still my co-favorite along with the famous Thankgiving Day episode in Season 4

Just wait until you sink you teeth into Season Two! Lila and Doakes will take you on one wild ride!

Every season has been great in my book. Season 3 was a bit of a let down, but John Lithgow made Season four memorable.

Did someone speak ill of season 3? Jimmy Smits is not amused!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #69
country flag spec7er

spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold spec7er is a splendid one to behold

John Lithgow was amazing as the Trinity Killer and that season finale! And it seriously has one of the best intro sequences ever. My dad was so freaked out by the cutting of the meat 'cause he thought it was human flesh.
Season 3's villain was what made that whole season weaker than the others. Miguel was such an annoying frenemy.
Are they still on track to premiere the fifth season at the end of September?
spec7er is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 04:07 PM   #70
country flag Keaka

I'm still stuck in season 3, but still I'm getting hooked up on this show more and more. The 1st season is really a classic, it's an awesome story, to start the Dexter series off. But I like season 2 more. Plus the season 3 really doesn't sem as half as bad as people are saying. Actually it's got a real effect on it. I'm starting to think that Dexter is just as good as a show can get. I don't actually get caught up in TV much, mostly it's a waste of time, but this one has me hooked and I won't stop watching it. I love how they made the characters, esp. Dexter, and then also Debra, Rita, Laguerta, Masuka, Angel. Everything is really well done. The good part in Dexter is that there's no bad episodes like in Lost or similar shows. That's why it's still 10 times better than lost, even though Lost is many times interpreted as the best show on the TV atm. And the Dexter dark humoured quotes can't get better. This in a way totally represents how life actually is. But you can interpret it in so many different ways and that's the charm. It actually has a message. I wanna create a show like this one day, really Pure 10 of 10 for this show, the best show on TV ever... only hope that it lasts for 8 or more seasons, it certainly has the potential for it, as the plot is kinda bordered to a season, not like Lost or Prison break that had to end, because they just used all the ideas. Here, they can still make it more controversial or a tiny bit different and it still works. Hope that happens, and this lasts long time
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #71
country flag John.
Turn your face into the sun!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Dexter is an amazing show
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #72
country flag queen_c

queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice queen_c is just really nice

^Agreed. S4 was so great, especially the finale
queen_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 01:22 AM   #73
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Season 4 was absolutely ridiculous. And the finale left me speechless for days
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #74
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Season 4 is out on DVD in the US on August 17th
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 01:57 AM   #75
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if I've already said this in here, but the best line from this show was from Lila: Pardon my tits.

And Anton was a complete and total hunk!