Dexter - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #511
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Fucking amazing episode. I knew it was too good to be true that Isaac would just be able to leave without a trace like Lumen did. His ending scene was great though. The acting in this episode was amazing and I'm glad Hannah lived!!

Quote of the episode: "Holy fillet of fuck." - Deb
Totally agree. Isaac He was a brilliant big bad. I loved his final scene with Dexter.

Jorge craving fine food and wasting his time playing PS3.

Hannah poisoning him and bashing him over the head.

Another amazing episode in an amazing season.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #512
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Totally agree. Isaac He was a brilliant big bad. I loved his final scene with Dexter.

Usually I have been couple episodes ahead. Easily. This time.. no idea. Well plaeyd!
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #513
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoppaNoppa View Post
Usually I have been couple episodes ahead. Easily. This time.. no idea. Well plaeyd!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. There has been a lot of misdirection this season which is great...usually Dexter is a pretty predictable show, but there have been lots of times this season where I have expected something to happen and something completely different has happened instead.

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #514
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i read this thread before i watched the episode so i was expecting a really shitty death for isaac, but i was STILL disappointed the episode overall was amazeballs tho!

weird how they're introducing what seems like the next big villain right at the end of this season, further making me think that hannah will last till the end of the series.

and deb is so annoying!! I hope hannah kills her
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #515
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
and deb is so annoying!! I hope hannah kills her

never

this show without Deb's pearls

我爱你娜娜
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #516
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love how she still finds a way to poison him even chained up.

I really don't think the new killer is going to last into the next season. 3 episodes is more than enough to build drama until Dexter kills him and the season will most likely end with LaGuerta somehow confronting Dexter or Deb with what she knows/found out in the next few episodes. That way we'll be amazed and devastated that we have to wait so long for the next season. Last season may have been the shits acting-wise, but Deb walking in on Dexter was an awesome cliff hanger second to Dexter walking in and finding Rita dead in the bathtub.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #517
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Deb is going to kill Hannah.
After what happened in the last episode, that would really surprise me.

Quote:
yeah... they just forgot the laugh track when she apologized for putting too much pepper in the dish.

I'm thankful for team Dexter&Isaak, always appreciate some good fan service, but the whole thing made little sense in retrospect. It was always going to be too early, but at least he died in the right place. Not sure what to make of that look on Hanna's face at the end, but not unlike Deb, I suspect she might be more turned off by Dex's "human" side than by his dark passenger (in spite of what was shown in the preview)...

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #518
country flag Edward.

Quote:
I love how she still finds a way to poison him even chained up.

I really don't think the new killer is going to last into the next season. 3 episodes is more than enough to build drama until Dexter kills him and the season will most likely end with LaGuerta somehow confronting Dexter or Deb with what she knows/found out in the next few episodes. That way we'll be amazed and devastated that we have to wait so long for the next season. Last season may have been the shits acting-wise, but Deb walking in on Dexter was an awesome cliff hanger second to Dexter walking in and finding Rita dead in the bathtub.
Apparently she overloaded his food with pepper, hence why he started choking, giving her the advantage.

I think this next villain is probably a red-herring. It seems incredibly strange to be introducing him with 3 episodes left. So far they've made it glaringly obvious that the creepy fire inspector is responsible, but it can't be that simple, surely?

In honor of our favourite dearly departed gay Ukrainian mobster/philosopher, here's some great moments.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:17 PM   #519
country flag Edward.

That was a very weird episode.

The show feels like it has lost a lot of its spark since Isaaks untimely demise. The fire guy and Hannah's father seemed kinda contrived and designed to pad out the season.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:43 PM   #520
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Hannah poisoned Deb in the scene we saw from episode 11. I'm sure they showed Deb's anxiety pills for a reason...

"Special Guest Star" Yvonne Strahovski probably won't make it to season 8 though. I just hope Dexter doesn't kill her. That would be so original.

We all know that Deb won't die this season... I'm not going to get my hopes up about that car accident.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:23 PM   #521
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

"I'm no puppet." Says the new Wayne Randall. Still, I think it's a good thing he got rid of his dark passenger. The last ten minutes, "next week" promo included, were truly outstanding.

Oh, and Jim Beaver rocks.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:32 PM   #522
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

This season has gone downhill incredibly fast. I'm over it already.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #523
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
This season has gone downhill incredibly fast. I'm over it already.
Bitch. I seen what you wrote in the Walking Dead thread. What shows do you like? Besides "The L-Word".

-----------

I thought the episode was fantastic. The scenes between Hannah and Dexter were spectacular. You saw a much more vulnerable Hannah and not this smart and sassy serial killer which was really nice to see. Glad that Nadia is still alive and that POS, George is finally dead.

Next week is looking to be amazing. LaGuerta walks into a kill room. Does anyone else think that Deb winds up in the hospital because of her growing substance abuse problem and not Hannah but Dexter will still accuse her anyways and ruin their relationship, thus getting rid of her for the end of the season?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #524
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

The Quinn and the LaGuerta storylines are completely irrelevant to me right now. Nobody gives a rat's ass about Quinn and the LaGuerta/Matthews storyline won't start to be interesting before season 8.

Quote:
Does anyone else think that Deb winds up in the hospital because of her growing substance abuse problem and not Hannah but Dexter will still accuse her anyways and ruin their relationship, thus getting rid of her for the end of the season?
Predictable bad writing. Choosing Deb over Hannah just doesn't make sense. But I guess they had to find a way to get her out of the show.
Almost as predictable as episode 10 was.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #525
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

or maybe deb is smarter than we think. maybe she took a small dose of that plant extract to make hannah look guilty.
prob not
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote