Dexter - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:21 AM   #481
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM   #482
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really incest though ... Deb and Dexter aren't biologically related.

Still kinda weird, I know
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:24 AM   #483
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
i hope not. i want to see it played out.

i know dexter is the protagonist, but i'm getting sick of his invincibility. he's just the smartest and strongest and sexiest man in miami...outsmarting the police and criminals and an entire f'ing mafia network, getting away from an axe wielding dude way bigger than him, having women fall for him left and right. ugh.
i need to him see someone from the police be smarter for once.
In the world.

---------------

Did anyone else feel like Harry was trying to push Dexter into a relationship with Deb almost?
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:28 AM   #484
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

from what I've read season 6 seems to be not so popular among you guys. why? it's my fav I'd say 6>5>1>4>2>7>3

and I can't imagine this show without Deb
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:18 PM   #485
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
from what I've read season 6 seems to be not so popular among you guys.
Because it was a clusterfuck of biblical proportions, if you'll excuse the pun.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM   #486
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

I found the ddk's story one of the best
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:36 PM   #487
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
It's going to be an interesting dynamic to have Matthews back next week from the preview and how he influences LaGuerta's investigation. He had a bad relationship with her, and a really close relationship with the Morgan family. I have a feeling he is going to put a stop to this
Please no, I can't wait to see LaGuerta ending up on Dex's stable ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
I found the ddk's story one of the best
I found it bad, but not as bad as the season 3 or 5, those were absolutely worse.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM   #488
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Completely agree!! Just watched it and it was amazing.

The scene with Deb/Dexter was really awkward and terrible but it was such a stark contrast to the next scene with Isaac/Dexter - which was brilliant. I was sitting there wishing there's some way for them to become friends. Side note: why oh why were all the men in that gay bar ugly as FUCK?!

Something's going to need to happen to LaGuerta and soon. She's quickly and quietly piecing things together and Dexter is too busy with Isaac, Hannah and Deb to even notice.

And I HATE that they brought the kids back.
agreeeee with all of this btw. OMG the Deb part, when she sobs and splutters out that she's in love with Dexter. Fucking ew. I felt soooooooooooooooo awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
i hope not. i want to see it played out.

i know dexter is the protagonist, but i'm getting sick of his invincibility. he's just the smartest and strongest and sexiest man in miami...outsmarting the police and criminals and an entire f'ing mafia network, getting away from an axe wielding dude way bigger than him, having women fall for him left and right. ugh.
i need to him see someone from the police be smarter for once.
that's how the show can continue
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:29 PM   #489
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Because it was a clusterfuck of biblical proportions, if you'll excuse the pun.
The murders were some of my favorites for a serial killer but I have no clue why they cast Colin Hanks for anything other than his last name. Joseph Gordon Levitt would've been spectacular as Travis.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM   #490
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Jennifer Carpenter gets lots of nominations for her work this season. She has really stepped up her game!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #491
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I hope Jennifer Carpenter gets lots of nominations for her work this season. She has really stepped up her game!
Really?

The only thing I think of when I see her is why her face is such a dark and abnormal shade of mahogany.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:53 AM   #492
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't kill Hannah
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:10 AM   #493
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
this!
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #494
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
Please don't kill Hannah
Don't worry, Deb will do it.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #495
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I forget but has Deb killed anyone before?