Dexter - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #436
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
I think Hannah is gonna go after Deb at some stage. That will really test Dexter's allegiance.
Or...what if Deb goes after Hannah?

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #437
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Or...what if Deb goes after Hannah?
In a battle between Deb and Hannah, I'm siding with Hannah.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #438
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Hannah is gonna go after Deb at some stage. That will really test Dexter's allegiance.
I think it'll be the other way around. If Dexter won't kill Hannah, someone has to
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #439
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Chemistry huh? Dexter and Isaak sure have that in spades. Funnily enough, it wasn't the first time I'd heard a serial killer (named Morgan!) compare himself to the roadrunner... So turns out Viktor was a "friend"... interesting. I wasn't blown away by the last couple of episodes but as someone said before, still very good tv.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #440
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
subscribing

btw ow many eps is it in this season so far? i have exams and havent been able to watch wah

and people saying dexter is getting bad, bad dexter is still good tv!
Dexter was pretty shit in Season 5 and very very shit last season, but this season has been epic so far. Can't wait to see how everything pans out.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #441
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dexter was pretty shit in Season 5 and very very shit last season, but this season has been epic so far. Can't wait to see how everything pans out.
I really don't get that. It was one of my fav seasons.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #442
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
I really don't get that. It was one of my fav seasons.
1.) Season 4

2.) Seasons 1 +2

3.) Season 3

4.) Seasons 5 + 6
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #443
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

2>1>5>4>6>3. I didn't find four as good as everybody else, just because it was all trinity. And while he was played to perfection, I wanted some other story lines too. And not the LaGuerta Batista one. I thought the Lumen/Dexter relationship was more interesting. I know I'm probably all alone on this though

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #444
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
season 6 was the only real disappointment. It had potential but the way it panned out was horrible, the whole FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION concept thing was cringeworthy. Completely ruined the season for me when they revealed that (I think it was around ep 10?) and the deb thing

I thoroughly enjoyed season 5 though, though I think mostly becuase of the whole abduction/torture theme that I actually find genuinely distubringly interesting (I watch documentaries on cults, illuminati, missing people etc so yea )

my least fav is probably season 3. HATED the idea of an accomplice. And Miguel was soooooo uninteresting. I still have to put it above 6 though because of the cop-out of an ending it had although majority of season 6 was heaps better than season 3

1 = 2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 for me

that being said theyre all still amaze. i still maintain bad dexter = good tv
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #445

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Season 3 was the worst by far. Ever since then I've just been happy we haven't had one as poor as that.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #446
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad so many people here rate season 2 so highly - none of my social circle who watch it thought it was that great. But it had the Bay Harbour Butcher, Lila, Deb and Lundy, lots of Doakes, and was exciting throughout.

My list would go 2>1>4>5>6>3
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #447
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

1=2>4>3>6>5

Season 5 is so bad I barely even remember it.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #448
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 = 5 >>> 6
the last season was awful.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
2 > 1 > 3 > 4 = 5 >>> 6
the last season was awful.

Why do you rate 4 so low?
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #450
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post

Why do you rate 4 so low?
ahhh, it was probably better than 3...but i spent too much time feeling frustrated that dexter wouldn't just turn trinity in to the police.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote