Dexter - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #331
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Debra gurl, what the fuck?

Of course LaGuerta ends up using everyone. So obvious. And @ the mess that is the ship yard scene. The writers could have done so much better.

This season feels like Dexter's weakest yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
I did find this hilarious though.
I loved how seriously mad Travis was whilst working on the painting.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #332
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
This season feels like Dexter's weakest yet.
Disagree. Been kinda cool, though about three of the episodes were a joke. Unless you knew "IT" If you knew, about 8/11 were LOL. Episodes 1 and 2 were cool buildup. Three, oh, oh. He is dead... relealed on episode 10. Ummm. Last night. Most stupid ending ever.
NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #333
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Wtf is with that Matsuokas new intern? Stealing Ice Truck Killer victims bodyparts and sending them to Dexter Morgan?!

That should be last episodes revelation! Who is he?
NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #334
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

That ending was foreshadowed way too much It was not the epic surprise it should have been. Shit season!
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #335
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Lame and predictable ending to a lame and predictable season.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #336
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Woah. How is this show going to last two more seasons now that Deb knows?
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #337
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute

The ending actually made me really giddy but it is such a tease to go out like that. It was bound to happen eventually though!

*Spoilers*

However... I really can't wrap my head around this Debra/Dexter thing. It actually makes me feel quite uncomfortable. The chinese dinner scene anybody? .

Also like has been mentioned, what the heck is up with the intern dude? Everybody seems to be obsessed with Dex this season.

All in all, I still enjoyed season 6. Still much more enjoyable than the trainwrecks that were season 3(Miguel Prado...) and season 5 (Lumen ).
Doully is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #338
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Maybe it feels wrong, as Deb would say , but I liked some of it. Unfortunately, the first half of the season was the better one. Less voice-overs would be better methinks, as they've really been hit and miss lately. Hopefully the next two seasons will be as good as the first two...

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #339
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born This Way View Post
Woah. How is this show going to last two more seasons now that Deb knows?
I'm thinking the exact same. I think everyone knew Deb would eventually find out but the timing of this is so weird, although that made this finale a bit more exciting to me in the end because it caught me off guard.

The good thing is it's left me wondering what could happen next but Deb finding out always seemed like the beginning of the end to me so, like you said, I'm not sure if they can do enough to make the next two seasons good.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #340
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Dear lord, what a mess.

59 out of the 60 minutes was complete shit. Boring, predictable nonsense with plotholes aplenty. I was laughing in my head that Colin Hanks had no problems at all killing the armed cop on top of the building, yet seemed too afraid of tackling Jamie the babysitter when she and Harrison were alone in the apartment. So instead he goes all the way to Harrison's play and takes Harrison away when Dexter is standing about 2 feet away on the phone.

The incest thing is sick. I don't care that they are not blood siblings, they have been raised together for at least 37 years and have always known each other as brother and sister which makes the revelation that Deb is in love with Dexter just the sickest, wrongest thing ever

However, Deb finding out Dexter's activities leaves a tantalizing cliffhanger for season 7. Though knowing the current writing staff, they'll somehow spin it in a way that Dexter manages to convince Deb it was a one-off thing to protect his son's life.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #341
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear lord, what a mess.

59 out of the 60 minutes was complete shit. Boring, predictable nonsense with plotholes aplenty. I was laughing in my head that Colin Hanks had no problems at all killing the armed cop on top of the building, yet seemed too afraid of tackling Jamie the babysitter when she and Harrison were alone in the apartment. So instead he goes all the way to Harrison's play and takes Harrison away when Dexter is standing about 2 feet away on the phone.
then acting all surprised when he sees him alive. Another thing I didn't like: how come everyone waited for Dexter to enter the crime scene?!

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 12:59 AM   #342
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post
then acting all surprised when he sees him alive. Another thing I didn't like: how come everyone waited for Dexter to enter the crime scene?!
Presumably a plot device so Dexter would be able to destroy the painting of himself as the devil.

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 03:39 AM   #343
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about jumping the shark. HORRIBLE. This show deserves to die after this hot mess of a season.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #344
Shinjiro

Quote:
Presumably a plot device so Dexter would be able to destroy the painting of himself as the devil.
I presumed so, even then no one heard him hammer the wall.

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #345
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post
I presumed so, even then no one heard him hammer the wall.
Yes, that was a another blooper in itself