Dexter - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #241
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer123 View Post
It wasn't politically correct enough for you? Michael beat cancer,I'm glad he did and I hope that it never comes back but it might come back.His father died from cancer too. I don't know why they are getting divorced but I'm saying that I've seen/heard lots of couples who separate after a battle like this.You would think that it would bring them closer and from outside it may look like they really are but then boom, a shock break up.
Political correctness had nothing to do with anything. You might be confused as to what that means. You were factually incorrect, was the issue.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #242
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

What he said made sense and yes it happens sometimes, doesn't mean it has to be the case here. For all I know, maybe it was MCH who cheated on JC, haha.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 01:30 AM   #243
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, the rumours is that Michael C Hall is developing some feelings for Julia Stiles.

If so, Jennifer
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 07:38 AM   #244

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjiro View Post
What he said made sense and yes it happens sometimes, doesn't mean it has to be the case here. For all I know, maybe it was MCH who cheated on JC, haha.
It happens sometimes. Sometimes being the key word, and the word which he failed to use in the sentence from the original post which I took issue with.

Frankly, I couldn't give a flap about the real lives of the people from Dexter, as long as they're all healthy and continuing to entertain me.
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 07:51 AM   #245
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

So I forgot to come in and gush about the season finale! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! I was gonna shit my pants when Deb was walking through the house and she found them but when she started giving them a speech, I pretty much knew she was gonna let them go, reguardless, I was still on the edge of my seat. I'm really sad that Lumen ripped Dexter's heart to pieces. I'll love you Dexter.
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #246
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

All three of them played the scene perfectly IMO – Lumen, kind of coming to her senses after Deb fired her gun, Jennifer Carpenter, making it look like she wouldn't make up her mind until the very last moment, and of course Dexter, the way he reacted when he heard "In an hour...", spot on as usual.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Old Dec 17th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #247
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
Political correctness had nothing to do with anything. You might be confused as to what that means. You were factually incorrect, was the issue.
I know exactly what that means but I don't know which part you're referring to. I thought I wasn't sensitive enough about cancer maybe? Not that I care. That was my theory like it or not.
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #248

To be frank, I thought it was clear which part I was disputing. Seeing as it apparently wasn't, here's the exact quote which I declared "factually incorrect":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer123 View Post
The healthy partner always leaves,especially if they are young.
This is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say. You are entitled to say it, write it, and sing it until you're blue in the face, of course. Likewise, I'm entitled to point out the absolute absurdity of it.

Perhaps this isn't even what you meant to say. Apparently you wrote a whole lot more and put together some sort of "theory" on the matter. Me? I got stuck on the "always" part, declared it absolutely absurd, said as much, then moved on. And then I came back, because apparently I needed to clarify. I'm good that way.

Is this all cleared up now?
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #249
Shinjiro

Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #250
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone watch the season 6 opener?
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #251
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
Wut? Did it leak or something?
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #252
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I found it a few days ago.

I have to do it like this, I live in Germany
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:50 PM   #253
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep. I found it a few days ago.

I have to do it like this, I live in Germany
It doesn't premiere until Sunday so I don't know how you found it.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #254
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

yes the first episode has leaked. I'll wait till Sunday though.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:06 AM   #255
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's started again?!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Last edited by Edward. : Oct 1st, 2011 at 12:18 AM.
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote