2012-13 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #496
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: 2012-13 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
We will see which one of them will be happy playing No. 6
One of them won't even start assuming Montez (who played #3 this season) stays in the lineup.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM   #497
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

7/3/12

- Central Florida gets verbal from Ann-Sophie Porry of France.

- Central Florida gets verbal from Katie Spivak of Canada

- Boston gets verbal from Johanna Hyoty of Finland. She had a WTA ranking high of 1182.

- UNC Greensboro gets verbal from Amy Ellis of Great Britain.

- UNC Greensboro gets verbal from Soumeya Anane of Great Britain.

- Syracuse gets verbal from 3 star Emily Weisberg.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:27 PM   #498
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of those Brits...
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #499
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

7/11/12

- Long Beach St. gets sophomore 4 star Hazuki Onaga. She transferred from UMass where she played #6 singles.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:43 AM   #500
country flag gouci

Re: Updates

7/21/12

- Cal St. Northridge gets 3 star Jessica Warren.

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:58 PM   #501
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Seminoles Add One More
Junior transfer Kristina Schleich will join the Seminoles for the 2012-13 season

FSU 2012-13 roster is published, containing 10 names (9 unique), including Scharle. Seaborne and De Los Santos are the missing names.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #502
country flag Embittered

Tennis Adds Transfer Cierra Gaytan-Leach
Quote:
University of Missouri Head Tennis Coach Sasha Schmid announced today addition of transfer Cierra Gaytan-Leach (Corona, del Mar, Calif.) to the 2012-13 roster. Gaytan-Leach, an incoming junior, competed at Texas the past two seasons and is eligible to play for the Tigers immediately.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #503
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Seminoles Add One More
Junior transfer Kristina Schleich will join the Seminoles for the 2012-13 season

FSU 2012-13 roster is published, containing 10 names (9 unique), including Scharle. Seaborne and De Los Santos are the missing names.
The ace of Colorado

Quote:
Missouri, Nina and now Cierra That's a sore loss for UT, I heard Cierra was playing well last Spring.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #504
DaDave

DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice DaDave is just really nice

wow that's a big loss for Texas. I know they recruited Breuanna Addison, but are they bringing anyone else in? They really need someone in the Top 3 of their line-up
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM   #505
country flag Embittered

TCU Women's Tennis Adds Sirilova
TCU coach Dave Borelli announced the signing of Monika Sirilova, who will come to TCU as a graduate student during the 2012-13 school year, to a financial aid contract.

A native of the republic of Slovakia, Sirilova will have two years of eligibility remaining to fulfill at TCU.

Has her own thread, too: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=361808
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 04:05 AM   #506
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
TCU Women's Tennis Adds Sirilova
TCU coach Dave Borelli announced the signing of Monika Sirilova, who will come to TCU as a graduate student during the 2012-13 school year, to a financial aid contract.

A native of the republic of Slovakia, Sirilova will have two years of eligibility remaining to fulfill at TCU.

Has her own thread, too: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=361808

Not sure how I feel about someone starting graduate school and having two years of college eligibility.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM   #507
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Not sure how I feel about someone starting graduate school and having two years of college eligibility.
It's ridiculous! Paying for someones grad school tuition for 2 years and what ever else they get when other college programs have to shut down because of lack of funding is a little hard to understand!
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 11:23 PM   #508
country flag ats_tennis

ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice

Ashley Kitchen has gotten a release from Maryland and will be going to Auburn
ats_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 11:46 PM   #509
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
It's ridiculous! Paying for someones grad school tuition for 2 years and what ever else they get when other college programs have to shut down because of lack of funding is a little hard to understand!

It also seems like a technically compliant, but against the spirit of the rule intended to have athletes on equal experience footing. The new rule to allow only six months between graduating from high school and starting college seems violated by this. Stopping those who were playing two years on the tour, and then recruited to compete against freshmen, to a plan of recruiting those who have four years on the tour and compete against freshmen was not the the intention of the change.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #510
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Any University of Georgia commits?
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote