2012-13 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #166
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012-13 verbals, high interest & transfers

Kyle and Chanelle did take their visit together.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #167
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
3 blue chip freshman this year, potentially 2 next year... with Dolehide just a blue chip soph presently. That's 6 in 3 years... and these are top 10 blue chips... the really good ones! Impressive. And these are out of state blue chips so obviously no funding restrictions despite the massive UC tuition jumps.

That's Stanford level or better, Cal gets the internationals, USC is getting the # 11-25 blue chippers.

UCLA may be about to make a run for a 2nd title shortly.

Again, whatever they are doing is impressive.
Still don't see UCLA above Stanford and Florida..those 2 are just too good
And how about Duke? Capra, Goldfeld, Turewicz is a HUGE add..

for example Stanford;

Li / Burdette Tan / Ahn Gibbs / Tsay

Just a monstrous lineup..if Hardebeck goes there it means the end of college competition..may as well just give the NCAA trophy to Stanford for the next couple of years

Well who knows, if they(UCLA) get Hardebeck..

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Oct 10th, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #168
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

If Stanford gets either Hardebeck or McPhillips, it's game ova

next year; Li -> H or M

virtually no weakness in the ENTIRE top 6 singles lineup

M like Tsay is also a VERY good doubles player.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #169
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

I think UCLA has the inside track (given the info we have here on the forum) on Kyle, she's announcing on 10/11. I believe she also visited Cal.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #170
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

I believe that Florida may also have the inside track on Stephanie Nauta.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #171
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
I believe that Florida may also have the inside track on Stephanie Nauta.
I knew THAT one Coach and her had a nice chat at the National.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #172
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

10/8/11

34. Harvard gets verbal from 5 star Hai-Li Kong.

92. Yale gets verbal from 5 star Courtney Amos.

- Richmond gets verbal from 4 star Katya Salas.

- SUNY Binghamton gets verbal from 4 star Shea Brodsky.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #173
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

10/8/11

45. Dartmouth gets verbal from 5 star Katherine Yau.

50. Brown gets verbal from 5 star Ashley Noyes.

- Rutgers gets verbal from 5 star Mariam Zein.

- Navy gets verbal from 4 star Cassandra Fisbeck.

- Harvard gets verbal from Amy He of Canada.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #174
Tennisace

Julia Elbaba took a visit to Georgia (along with Anna Mamalat).
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #175
Tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I knew THAT one Coach and her had a nice chat at the National.
How come you didn't spill the beans? The best part of this forum is revealing insider info that's not known publicly
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #176
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Quote:
How come you didn't spill the beans? The best part of this forum is revealing insider info that's not known publicly
Because unless that 'chat' happened after she had finished her participation in the tournament it is a MAJOR RECRUITING VIOLATION on the part of Florida.

You can't talk to recruits during tournaments until they are eliminated or win it. That rule is for any NCAA sport.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #177
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
I dunno, I just thought it was prudent on my part
It was just a talk anyway, so

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:01 PM   #178
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Because unless that 'chat' happened after she had finished her participation in the tournament it is a MAJOR RECRUITING VIOLATION on the part of Florida.

You can't talk to recruits during tournaments until they are eliminated or win it. That rule is for any NCAA sport.
yeah, I think it was AFTER Nauta got eliminated. Same for Van Nguyen and McPhillips, who had a talk with Cal.

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Oct 10th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #179
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Was curious about Melichar so checked tennisrecruiting.net;

High interest;

UF, GT, NU, OK.ST, STAN, TAM, UCLA.

my 'preference' is that she choose NU, OK.ST, TAM for the 'balance' of the league

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Oct 10th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #180
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Was curious about Melichar so checked tennisrecruiting.net;

High interest;

UF, GT, NU, OK.ST, STAN, TAM, UCLA.
Now what if Melichar and McPhillips both head to UCLA? (can they do that? is 3 scholarship available next season?) Then, they could aim for the championship..winning the lower positions..maybe
But all is for nothing if Hardebeck or McPhillips chooses Stanford

- Woodrow Wilson