The much-maligned Miss Tracy Austin - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:30 PM   #151
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold
Re: The much-maligned Miss Tracy Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
JeffEvert would have destroyed everyone at Roland Garros in 76 if she had played. You are a cheeky man, I was not suggesting that Barker was great on clay. Just that with the benefit of hindsight her results on it circa 77 were impressive. And not just at the French Open of 76. Anyway advancing age!!!! () I guess has clouded your memory daddy!!!
Just for that, Mister, Nelslus has signed up as the new President of the Anti-Iain DennisFitz Debate Team Fan Club. Sincerely Yours- The Living in a State Called Unreality Nelslus.

P.S. Keep callin' nelslus Daddy*, and MAYBE "Who's REALLY on Top" nelslus will forgive you.....

(*"Sir" is also acceptable.)
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:31 PM   #152
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark43 View Post
I agree.

But, as stoned as I am - and this is GREAT berkeley 'mellow, Organic' weed - I just gotta say, I NEVER felt that the
'Austin is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
afraid of clay'
mindset, if I can use the word 'MIND', you've got going on...
oh sit!
I lost my train of thought...
ROLLO?
!~
?
Wait -
Rollo?
Is that a candie?
Best. Post. Ever.
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:34 PM   #153
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
point proven, case closed! she's the jonas brothers...
P.S. Coria is just one of the Jonas Brothers in a fright wig.
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 04:36 PM   #154
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Since you were nice about Barker I am going to draw a line over our at time amusing feud re Tracy. Thanks for the banter Dennis and I do respect your wacky analysis!!!!!All the best for 2010 and I look forward to refuting your arguments then. Take care fella. Well done for remembering the Barker win over Nancy Richey!!!
P.S.S. Well done, Iain.
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:15 PM   #155
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
Just for that, Mister, Nelslus has signed up as the new President of the Anti-Iain DennisFitz Debate Team Fan Club. Sincerely Yours- The Living in a State Called Unreality Nelslus.

P.S. Keep callin' nelslus Daddy*, and MAYBE "Who's REALLY on Top" nelslus will forgive you.....

(*"Sir" is also acceptable.)
Good to know. Hey Nels, does "Grandpa" make the same effect on you?
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee

Last edited by gabybackhand : Dec 31st, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:54 PM   #156
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:34 PM   #157
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Nelslus would answer, but Grandpa's too busy right now watchin' the 1991 Wimbledon Women's final.

(P.S. Sabatini's Coria in a fright wig.)
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM   #158
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Just for that, I'm kickin' your shins during our Shady Pines Water Aerobics class, Grandma. (Led of course by Veteran Nurse Ratched Iain.)
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 07:04 PM   #159

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nelslus would answer, but Grandpa's too busy right now watchin' the 1991 Wimbledon Women's final.

(P.S. Sabatini's Coria in a fright wig.)
Oh enjoy! Great match!
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM   #160

BTW, you're an evil old b****
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 08:16 PM   #161
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
BTW, you're an evil old b****
.....Next up: 1993 Roland Garros Sabatini vs. Mary Jo Fernandez QF......OH, gabybackhand, PLEASE remind all of us- who wins this match again?!?!? 'Cause nelslus can't WAAAAIIIIIITTTTT to find out.

(.....to be followed by the 2004 Roland Garros men's final. So, don't EVEN think of goin' there, Grandma Daze. )
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 10:40 PM   #162
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.....Next up: 1993 Roland Garros Sabatini vs. Mary Jo Fernandez QF......OH, gabybackhand, PLEASE remind all of us- who wins this match again?!?!? 'Cause nelslus can't WAAAAIIIIIITTTTT to find out.

(.....to be followed by the 2004 Roland Garros men's final. So, don't EVEN think of goin' there, Grandma Daze. )
that's ok, we'll be watching

1990 Virginia Slims Championships SF-Sabatini vs Graf
1991 Tokyo QF-Sabatini vs Graf
1991 Boca Raton F-Sabatini vs Graf
1991 Key Biscayne SF-Sabatini vs Graf (this one especially...may watch twice!!! )
followed by
1991 Amelia Island F- Sabatini vs Graf

in that order...exactly as it happened!!! ...as we are concerned here with historical accuracy!!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:11 AM   #163
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, gawd... sorry 'bout that.
I paid for it this morning.
Happy New Year to one and all!!!
;-)
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 02:13 AM   #164
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark43 View Post
Oh, gawd... sorry 'bout that.
I paid for it this morning.
Happy New Year to one and all!!!
;-)
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 02:48 PM   #165
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i'll say!!!
Daze who is this Mark?I just love his style!!!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote