Worship me. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 01:07 AM   #1
Kathy Rinaldi

Kathy Rinaldi has disabled reputation
Worship me.

Forget Kournikova, Mikaelian and DeSwardt. I was the original pin up girl of the tour. I had the shots, the looks, the body, the moves. What are your favourite " Kathy Rinaldi " memories? I'll talk you through them.
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 01:13 AM   #2
Virginia Wade

Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all Virginia Wade is a name known to all
What about when you missed that backhand return down the line against Wendy the other day? If we had lost that match I would NOT have been happy....
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 01:20 AM   #3
Kathy Rinaldi

I set up for one of my usual blistering backhands Virginia but momentarily forgot the unusually large size of Wendy's frame ( and I don't mean her racket ) which gives her extra court coverage without moving. Anyway, you're one to talk - at least some of my shots cleared the net.
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 01:55 AM   #4
Wendy Turnball

Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice
You are skating on very thin ice young Kathy.
Something I haven't been able to do in a very long while....
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 05:33 AM   #5
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
LOL!

Btw, Kathy, since when was Mariaan de Swardt a pin up girl??? Unless she played on Wendy's circuit

And could you explain what's going on in this picture of you and Henri Leconte.

Last edited by Zummi : Jul 7th, 2002 at 05:57 AM.
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 07:15 PM   #6
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna know what's going on in that pic too!

*kissing Kathy's feet in reverence*
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 11:08 PM   #7
Kathy Rinaldi

That picture is taken from The Kathy Rinaldi Bump'nGrind Tennis Initiative that I started though it never got off the ground. Unfortunately a few of the dirty old men in the audience such as Mr Leconte got over excited by a little hot blonde such as myself pulling off such exotic moves and stormed across to get in on the action. Fortunately security was at hand and we had him removed.
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 03:43 AM   #8
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the explanation! Sorry to hear Henri forgot himself for that brief moment. The two of you used to be such excellent mixed doubles partners...

Btw, Kathy, you used to be the mentor to Anna Kournikova. What was that like?
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 07:48 PM   #9
Senorita Conchita

Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all Senorita Conchita is a name known to all
Re: Worship me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kathy Rinaldi
What are your favourite " Kathy Rinaldi " memories?
Semifinals 1983 in Italy on clay, the more beautiful and talented Andrea Temesvari blitzed Kathy Rinaldi 6-0, 6-0. Thats my favorite memory of her Kathy!

CLAY = 130pts
HARD = 120 pts
INDOORS = 110pts
GRASS = 100pts

WTAworld's Resident Bitch....Okay! *SNAP*
Senorita Conchita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 12:54 PM   #10
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
0-6 0-6 hurts! what happened Kathy?!
so much for beautiful AND talented.
Kath isn't gonna be happy when she sees this result!
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 04:02 PM   #11
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Worship you, Miss Rinaldi? You got it!

Pfft, Senorita Conchita, that wasn't nice!
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 07:42 PM   #12
Kathy Rinaldi

@ Senorita Conchita. Obviously a fan of those two dyed blonde hussies Andrea and Carling. Did I mention I had a fractured foot, tennis elbow, influenza, a broken finger and hair concerns when I played that match? Otherwise I would have won convincingly. Ever the true pro I played anyway. I never let my public down.

The Anna thing was just too tough. Anna's jealousy of my immaculate hair and perfect body became too much to bear. I said " Anna, there's just no way you can top perfection like me so why try? " It didn't go down well so we parted.

Doea anybody remember that blistering forehand cross court pass I produced against Sukova back in '85? I heard all three people in the crowd gasp in awe.
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 07:43 PM   #13
Kathy Rinaldi

And thanks Miss F for your bowing down to me. At least SOMEBODY has a sense of occassion and importance in here.
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 10:49 PM   #14
PamShriver

PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of PamShriver has much to be proud of
Kathy do you remember the time I stomped the bug during our match on Centre Court and Wimby in '83? I WON!!!

I remember that backhand agains Sukova, it was in the Wimby quarters. You made the semis that year. I looked up in the sky but didn't see any pigs. Of course, then Chris kicked your ass to kingdom come in the semis, remind me of the score again Kath? What was it? Oh that's right, 6-2,6-0. You were ALMOST as tough as Momo was against Serena this year!
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 11:13 PM   #15
Kathy Rinaldi

I know Pam, that defeat was a little embarrassing against Chris. But thankfully you made me feel so much better two years later when you lost in 45 minutes to Steffi in your semi. About 10 of those minutes was you tying your laces trying to slow Steffi down. Congratulations Pam sweetheart on one of the worst, woefully inadequate semi final appearences in the history of Wimbledon. You were so deserving babe.