Matches of the Week - 2010 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #256
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: Matches of the Week - 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
I was there

It wasn't pretty, but the gators came through. It was by no means an easy win for UF. For about 1 hour during the six singles there was enormous amount of uncertainty of whether the gators will come through or not.

Will is just a tremendous fighter. She was down about 80% of that first set, but somehow found a way to fight through in the crunch points.

Embree seemed down and out early, but kept her composure and patience until Whorisky ran out of gas in the end. Embree would have won.

Boonstra @ #3 is pretty much an insurance point for UF much of the reason, much like today.

I can't wait for the NCAA. I hope UF does well!
I'm scared they might do a little too well
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2010, 04:09 PM   #257
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice
Re: Big 10 Tourney - Semi's

Iowa vs. Michigan and Iowa just got the doubles point which surprised me. At this point, I'll still predict the Wolverines to win the match.....if not would be a huge upset. After that match, IL plays against NU in the other semi.
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:30 PM   #258
country flag T2000

T2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting. here is the link to live scores

other big matches today is the Big 12 Conference with

Baylor v. Texas A&M
Texas v. Nebraska
T2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM   #259

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Michigan finished off that match fairly quickly with 4 wins in singles........now NU and IL begin play in about an hour to determine the other finalist......
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:12 PM   #260

NU def. IL 4 - 2 after losing the doubles point. Close match......should be interesting with MI tomorrow.......too close to call for me but whichever team wins it'll probably be 4 - 3.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 06:55 PM   #261

NU off to a good start, taking the doubles point and 4 of the 1st sets.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:54 PM   #262

NU up 3-0..........with the remaining 4 matches in the 3rd set?! Wish I could be there........
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:18 PM   #263

And that's that. Congrats to the Cats who shut out the Wolverines today 4 - 0. !!!