Live Stream... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #1
country flag Em_Seeker

Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Live Stream...

17:00 Kim Clijsters - Justine Henin (WTA Brisbane)
go to
http://racketstrings.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Em_Seeker : Jan 9th, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
Em_Seeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #2
country flag Fire and Fury

Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice
Smile Re: Live Stream...

when will it be?can't wait to see the live stream
Fire and Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #3
country flag Em_Seeker

Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light Em_Seeker is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Live Stream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire and Fury View Post
when will it be?can't wait to see the live stream
No worries few days before the tourney, some links will be post here. be patient
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #4
country flag Fire and Fury

Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice Fire and Fury is just really nice

great! thanks
Fire and Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #5
country flag Em_Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire and Fury View Post
great! thanks
no problem!

womenstennisblog.com will have a livestream ( at the right side) for this tournament. just check it out...
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 05:54 AM   #6
country flag Em_Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judio View Post
According to www.livesportontv.com

Eurosport will show this event for the First time

Don't know if it will be men or women
but I assume WTA
that's good news. thanks!
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:02 PM   #7
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light
Any Live Streams For the Brisbane Tournament?

Are there any live streams for Brisbane tonight? I really want to see Clijsters' first match of the season
e.kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:22 PM   #8
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Live Streams For the Brisbane Tournament?

http://eurorivals.net/live-sports-st...isbane-v-.html

keep refreshing the page around the show time the link will keep appearing around 0.00 GMT I think enjoy!

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:21 PM   #9
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, what is the best way to sign up on ******* or bwin if you live in the US? They do not have my country in the list so I can register?
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:29 PM   #10
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

Will they show Molik too?

It's immediately after Clijsters dest...oops...facing Garbin!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 11:22 PM   #11
country flag e.kelly

we are getting closer, any help would be appreciated
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 11:32 PM   #12
country flag e.kelly

any new streams have been found?
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:27 AM   #13
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

www.fromsport.com is reportedly showing it at 1:00 p.m. Brisbane time.
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:50 AM   #14
country flag MBM
@markmcgee91

MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute

i was getting panicky that p2p was saying that betting websites should be showing it, but whn you goon them, they have nothing until tomorrow... hope one of those^^ links works!! thx in advance
MBM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:55 AM   #15
country flag e.kelly

i cannot get onto any of the betting sites since i am in the usa. any help would be appreciated!!!!