Maria Shishkina - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #121
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maria Shishkina

I went to itftennis and it has kaz by her name
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #122
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Well with KAZ buying players and Maria being a very promising one, they probably found a way to convince her to plat for KAZ, which isn't strange as she was born there... It'll be interesting to see if she's going to play for KAZ for the rest of her career...

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #123
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #124
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Weird.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #125
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she is actually born there so... Its just weird that she changed to US and now back to Kazakh. Quite frankly, she would have benefited from being American so much provided that she makes it big.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #126
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Good for her.
Unlike other 'kazak' players she is a true kazak cause she was born there and lived there 8 yrs or something. Understandably she moved to a different country for the facilities but this doesnt mean you need to represent that country.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #127
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

She's only 14, so it's most probably her parents' decision(most likely her mother's as I've never seen/read anything about her father), she might switch back to representing USA in a few years which would definitely benefit her more in terms of sponsorship deals etc..

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #128
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Bye.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #129
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Unreal. At least she didn't get crazy support from the USTA... pretty sure she basically got all her funding from Bolletieri.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:13 PM   #130
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Bye.
You don't seem very disappointed.lol

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #131
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, she's back for Kazakhstan for real?

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM   #132
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Bye.
Republican vibes.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM   #133
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Does anyone know where she is playing next?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #134
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Republican vibes.

Not even close.

I said bye because I didn't like her attitude and didn't think her game was all that special.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #135
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

"It's been a while since I made a post but I just want to say Happy New Year everyone! Wishing for a successful year along with happiness and... well... everything good. I'll be playing some more pro tournaments so wish me luck! Love, Maria."

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote