!~!~!~Meghann Shaughnessy Cheering Thread~!~!~! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #1
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
!~!~!~Meghann Shaughnessy Cheering Thread~!~!~!

Meghann Shaughnessy

Cheering Thread

Meghann looks like she is regaining the form which has taken her to great highs in her career. This is a thread where you can learn about and post about Meghann.

So we can keep Meg's fan cub a fun and happy place, a few rules need to be set.

* No dumb comments. You don't have to always be positive about Meghann, but no false, slanderous or uneducated remarks about Meghann or any other posters please.

* Keep it clean with your fellow posters.

As always, thanks for supporting Meghann. We look forward to a great end to this season and a great start to 2005.
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Reserved
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #3
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Reserved.
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #4
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Meghann upset the number eight seed Karolina Sprem in Linz today, 7-5 4-6 6-1. Meghann played very well, and scored her first top 20 win since Doha.
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:06 PM   #5
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew.
Meghann upset the number eight seed Karolina Sprem in Linz today, 7-5 4-6 6-1. Meghann played very well, and scored her first top 20 win since Doha.
Well done Meghann

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM   #6
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Exclamation Generali Ladies Linz

In the second round, Meghann defeated qualifier Julia Schruff 7-5 6-2. That's a nice solid win from Meghann. She plays number five seed and doubles partner Nadia Petrova in the quarterfinals. Good luck Meghann.
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #7
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
thats going to be a tricky one but nice win today...things are looking up for her

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:24 PM   #8
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

(5) Nadia Petrova def. Meghann Shaughnessy 3-6 6-3 6-2

Nice tournament Meghann.

Last edited by Andrew. : Oct 29th, 2004 at 07:36 PM.
Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM   #9
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Meghann plays American wildcard Kelly McCain in the first round of Phili. Good luck.
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM   #10
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Advanta Championships - Philadelphia

Meghann defeated wildcard Kelly McCain 3-6 6-1 6-2.

Shaky start, but convincing in the last two sets.

She plays Capriati next. That's a very difficult mtch, but one that Meghann could win.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:03 PM   #11
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Meghann lost to Capriati 4-6 6-3 6-4.

Oh well. Still, a good fight and nice way to end the season.
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 09:34 PM   #12
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
da boot in the first round of the AO...disappointing. I know Meghann can do better! Let's hope she rocks the house at Indian Wells this spring!

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #13
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Meghann hasn't started the season very well. With big points coming off in the Middle East, I'm getting worried.
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #14
country flag servatis

servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice servatis is just really nice
Good luck Meghann!
servatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM   #15
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Meghann has withdrawn from the Tokyo Pan Pacific Open with an injury.

That would have been a great chance to pick up cheap points.