The off-season thread: Radwanskie sisters doing Christmas shopping - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #1
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
The off-season thread: Radwanskie sisters doing Christmas shopping

Agnieszka and Urszula Radwanskie - famous tennis players from Poland decided to show they are also champions at helping people and joined the "Gentle Pack" project. They prepared the help to one of Krakowian families.

Mrs Helena lives with husband and three sons - twins Krzysiek and Tomek (23 y.o.) and Damian (22 y.o.). Tomek has cerebral palsy. That's why Helena couldn't work - she stayed at home because Tomek needed care. Mr Mieczysław lost his job in steelworks and even though he managed to find another one he doesn't earn as much as money as he used to.

'We decided to help this family because it suffers a serious illness. Tomek is in similar age and he is disabled. That's why we chose right them' - said Urszula.

Sisters managed to find a time on Wednesday afternoon during trainings. Fortunately not many people visit supermarkets in the middle of the week so everything went fast. After a warm-up at detergents section, they quickly attacked the food.

'It was the first time we did shopping for someone we didn't know. It was a big fun! We wanted to give a lot of pleasure to this family. When you make a gift, it seems everything is important then. - added Agnieszka - Besides we wanted to give this family something they didn't ask for. Something from us.

Girls were running among the racks, very quickly filling the basket. - It's not on the list! - shouts Agnieszka. - And what? Take it anyway! - answers Urszula, putting to the baskets three and not two chocolate bars.

'Always when there's an occation we want to help. But it is the first time we help in such way: indirectly and actively. It suits us so well. - answered Agnieszka asked about why they joined the action. - Besides we can help concretely as we know what this help will be good, we know what the family really needs.

The sisters didn't forget about christmas ornaments to make this family's Hollydays even better: - We would like to wish them Merry Christmas and well-being in New Year. And of course Bon Appetit! - laughs Agnieszka, while Urszula in the last moment runs to add the chocolate Santa Claus to the basket.

- We'd like to encourage everybody to take part in "Gentle Pack": even those who have a tight schedule will find a moment to prepare a present to needy people - it's not important if the gift is big, average or small. Every help will be good - girls summed up and afterwards they ran for the next training.

Last edited by TeamUla : Dec 5th, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #2
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The off-season thread: Radwanskie sisters doing Christmas shopping

Agieszka really knows how to dress.
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #3
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of

That's Urszula?? I thought she was uglier, she actually looks nice
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #4
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

So nice!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #5
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Agieszka really knows how to dress.
yes true. she looks beautiful in these pictures
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #6
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

Aga really looks great on these pics
but can't they even do shopping without being photoshooted?

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #7
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone else get the feeling that there are loads of pictures of radwanskas everywhere but the tennis courts??
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:15 PM   #8
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the Radwanska sisters are Gorgeous

They keep getting prettier with age.
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
French Open 2013 Finalist (w/New_balls_please)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #9
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

what's next?radwanskas go to the toilette?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #10
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #11
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon guys! It was a charity shopping They were making a gift for some poor family. It was not a genuine visit in a supermarket.
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #12
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
lol, u can just imagine ''breaking pictures of radwanska sisters having a christmas poo''
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #13
country flag TeamUla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilZ View Post
Why you didn't add me to your facebook friends?
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #14
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinUla View Post
Why you didn't add me to your facebook friends?

Did you invite me? I dont recall
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #15
country flag TeamUla

Yes, I did. Better check your account.